PDA

View Full Version : New Armor Ideas

The_B0G_
05-25-2018, 06:15 PM
I assume eventually we will get at least one more unique armor released per character so I've made this thread as a place to suggest what people would like to see for each character.

Personally I only have a couple suggestions, the first is for Highlander, could we pleaseeee get away from the berets/slouchy hats, the rest of his armor is good, but can we please get another actual helmet, maybe a metal one?

Even if he had a no helmet option with a shaved head and some war paint I'd be happy, I hate the berets and bandanas for him, please no more and maybe a Warlord style beard, not a Newfoundland fisherman beard please lol

The only other recommendation I have is new style head gear for Aramusha, not a fan of the rice farmer hat, besides that he looks pretty badass.

Illyrian_King
05-25-2018, 11:22 PM
I assume eventually we will get at least one more unique armor released per character so I've made this thread as a place to suggest what people would like to see for each character.

Personally I only have a couple suggestions, the first is for Highlander, could we pleaseeee get away from the berets/slouchy hats, the rest of his armor is good, but can we please get another actual helmet, maybe a metal one?

Even if he had a no helmet option with a shaved head and some war paint I'd be happy, I hate the berets and bandanas for him, please no more and maybe a Warlord style beard, not a Newfoundland fisherman beard please lol

The only other recommendation I have is new style head gear for Aramusha, not a fan of the rice farmer hat, besides that he looks pretty badass.

Who said, that we will get new armour?

I read about this in another thread, but there was also no source ...

The_B0G_
05-25-2018, 11:33 PM
I'm speaking generally. Eventually I assume we'll get at least one more set per hero.