PDA

View Full Version : The more skilled player always wins! (Low ping match!)

belowMinRequirm
05-25-2018, 04:43 PM
For honor is a game where the more skilled player always wins... Kappa

https://clips.twitch.tv/SecretiveWrongHumanFeelsBadMan

all the ****ing time...

SangLong524
05-25-2018, 05:36 PM
Unless I miss the sarcasm, captain obvious here is correct.it would be a problem if it's the other way around

Jacques-Le-Coq
05-25-2018, 06:28 PM
Kinda is with heroes, like shaman,shinobi,warlord,conq,glad. 1v1 is decent, 1vX is a complete pile of ****.

UbiJurassic
05-25-2018, 11:29 PM
For honor is a game where the more skilled player always wins... Kappa

https://clips.twitch.tv/SecretiveWrongHumanFeelsBadMan

all the ****ing time...

Lag is an unfortunate side effect of playing online. While the team is constantly working to help mitigate issues pertaining to it, we can't control the quality or possible fluctuation in service some players have.

We currently have a first step in addressing Lag Compensation in place, and we'll be looking to build upon that in future updates.

belowMinRequirm
05-26-2018, 05:43 AM
Im kinda sad that there are people in the community who dont recognize lag when it stares them in the face as obvious as this example.
Im kinda happy that Ubisoft employees are able to.

You can not eliminate all connection issues from online that is correct. But in the meantime maybe consider:

- adding a hardcap (of e.g. 100ms, <that is very generous) above which player inputs are either frozen (very friendly for lagging players) or the player is kicked entirely
- let me manually configure a ping cap, (like the "only allow 5star connections" in SF5), I.e. the game wont match me with someone who has a ping above XX (e.g.30) during matchmaking.
- NOT having characters that get 60% health off a single hit (i.e. cent)(and i swear to god every cent player lags, every single one, must be the requirement to play him successfully)
- NOT pushing for shorter and shorter reaction windows. 400ms barely works as it is right now. Not because thats an impossible time window to react but because of the skipping that occurs. Storm rush is techincally 300ms on one side and while storm rush itself is effectively useless in most situations i feel thats a direction the game is currently going in. Less than 400ms is definitely no bueno not just for me but for most of the community (as seen on the forum).