PDA

View Full Version : Bug with Newly Reworked Orochi

Aikonic.
05-25-2018, 04:02 PM
I'm not sure if this is a thing on PC or PS4, but on Xbox about 60% of the time you try to go for a Storm Rush, and the Orochi will just roll away, which sometimes leaves you out of Stamina or just in a bad position to fight. :mad: Also, I don't know if there are any other heroes that have this issue but I've been having it with Orochi even before the rework where I'll try to use a zone and I'll only get a light attack and rarely a Heavy will go instead. I tried asking some of my friends and they all said they were having the same issues I was having. :(

Is there anybody else having these issues? I'm unaware if these bugs are a thing on PS4 or PC.

SpaceJim12
05-25-2018, 04:14 PM
With zone attack is not a bug, it's input issue.
Same thing happen on PC as well. You press both "heavy" and "light" buttons, but server lost info about one of the input and your char do light or heavy.
As for Storm Rush, you mean Orochi really roll? If it's true, so you lost target lock, and this could happend in two cases:
1) You press "target lock" button. It's "ctrl" on PC keyboard
2) You press sprint button, which automaticly take you out of target lock

Ubi-Jimothy
05-25-2018, 04:44 PM
Hey Aikonic,

As SpaceJim has said above (great name btw), it seems to be an input issue rather than an actual bug.

That being said, I'll check with the team and clarify for you :)

Best regards,

Jim.

SpaceJim12
05-25-2018, 05:14 PM
As SpaceJim has said above (great name btw), it seems to be an input issue rather than an actual bug.

Thank you, Jim.=)

Aikonic.
05-26-2018, 05:25 AM
Since I play on Xbox with the Controller to trigger the Storm Rush, All you need to do back dash back with the left stick down + A and then press RT. And when I do that there is an issue that'll happen where he will just roll away, as If I double tapped A or unlocked. I went into the training and tried doing it over and over to make sure I wasn't accidently hitting A 2 times but that wasn't the case.

As for the Zone attack, thanks for clearing that up.

SpaceJim12
05-26-2018, 11:57 AM
Since I play on Xbox with the Controller to trigger the Storm Rush, All you need to do back dash back with the left stick down + A and then press RT. And when I do that there is an issue that'll happen where he will just roll away, as If I double tapped A or unlocked. I went into the training and tried doing it over and over to make sure I wasn't accidently hitting A 2 times but that wasn't the case.

Can't say much about XBox, didn't see this issue on PC.
Maybe try different controllers? Maybe some hardware problem, not software.