PDA

View Full Version : Configuration

Silhouette1991
06-08-2009, 06:33 AM
Guys,maybe it's early,but does anyone know(not for sure ofc) what PC we should prepare for this game?

Silhouette1991
06-08-2009, 06:33 AM
Guys,maybe it's early,but does anyone know(not for sure ofc) what PC we should prepare for this game?

sensationikke
06-08-2009, 08:06 AM
a good one.

It isn't being said yet. I think something like Far cry 2...?

Sypron
06-08-2009, 08:22 AM
I just checked, Assassin's Creed 1, Far Cry 2 and Crysis all have the same (or almost the same) mimimun requirements. Those are:
Intel Dual core 2.6 Ghz CPU
Geforce 6800 (256mb)
1gb RAM (reccomend 2).
Considering its still a console game, there are limitations to the minimum requirements for the PC version.
For instance, you probably won't need more than 2GB of memory, because the console versions won't use that much.

Xanatos2007
06-11-2009, 12:47 AM
The minimum requirements are basically to install the game. Reccomended requirements are to run it super slow on low-quality everything. For the best experience get double the system requirements. Mine's somewhere in between, runs Prototype, Assassin's Creed, Far Cry 2 and Crysis smoothly on medium quality. I'll probably upgrade for ACII though.

Sypron
06-11-2009, 02:31 AM
I ran AC1 on a computer with less than the minimum requirements and got a decent framerate, although at a low quality setting. I think its just a barrier of assurance that the developers can provide support for.

Generally, if you meet the recomended requirements for a game (and oyu take care of your computer) you'll be able to run it at mid-level settings with a very stable framerate.

I think anyone with a Crysis-compatible PC won't have any problems getting ACII to run. The game is comming out on the 360, after all.