PDA

View Full Version : What happened with Tribute

squatchdog1
05-24-2018, 05:50 AM
Just wondering why activity has droped so low with the tribute format, it seemed very popular before the new season started.

Also, Thx Ubisoft for the new servers, game play is enjoyable again.

Ubi-Jimothy
05-24-2018, 02:10 PM
Hey squatchdog1,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the new servers! Right now, our most popular 4v4 game mode seems to be Dominion. Hopefully you can find a game of Tribute though, I'm sure there are people still playing!

Best regards,

Jim.

Vakris_One
05-24-2018, 02:15 PM
Hey squatchdog1,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the new servers! Right now, our most popular 4v4 game mode seems to be Dominion. Hopefully you can find a game of Tribute though, I'm sure there are people still playing!

Best regards,

Jim.
Have the devs checked if anything wonky is going on? Dominion has always been the most popular mode but I've never seen all the other modes this devoid of players.

3-5 minute wait times for every other mode except Dominion. It feels like the playerbase has been cut in half.

Ubi-Jimothy
05-24-2018, 02:17 PM
Have the devs checked if anything wonky is going on? Dominion has always been the most popular mode but I've never seen all the other modes this devoid of players.

3-5 minute wait times for every other mode except Dominion. It feels like the playerbase has been cut in half.

There definitely seems to be an issue with queue times right now. The team are investigating and I'll let you know when we have something more concrete, but we are definitely aware of a potential issue and re doing our best to get it investigated and resolved ASAP!

-Jim

Vakris_One
05-24-2018, 06:29 PM
There definitely seems to be an issue with queue times right now. The team are investigating and I'll let you know when we have something more concrete, but we are definitely aware of a potential issue and re doing our best to get it investigated and resolved ASAP!

-Jim
Good to know. Thank you kindly.

Lethalchem
05-24-2018, 07:18 PM
Is it necessary to require 4 players before we get to start? Sometimes Iíll run with a party of two or three and still have to wait extended periods just to find a 4th before we can begin. Do we have to keep it like this?

I would think more people would play the other modes if there were a larger number of 2-3 player teams already running. Instead, I think people get tired of trying to get into something different and just default to dominion simply so they can play, even if thatís not their desired mode.

JadeBosson.
05-25-2018, 08:48 AM
tribute is kinda boring it's like : been there done that :