PDA

View Full Version : Shaman OOS punish

bannex19
05-23-2018, 11:27 PM
So they can take like 95% of a warlord's health on one oos punish? Lol how is nobody talking about this?

Arekonator
05-23-2018, 11:40 PM
How 69 out of 140 equals to 95%?

bannex19
05-24-2018, 12:51 AM
Guaranteed bleed, guaranteed heavy guaranteed pounce if timed properly? You see nothing wrong with that?

Arekonator
05-24-2018, 08:59 AM
Because the full sequence isnt guaranteed unless you let her.

DrinkinMyStella
05-24-2018, 10:10 AM
Because the full sequence isnt guaranteed unless you let her.

so are you saying shaman is balanced? She is the hardest to react to even using zerker I find not very hard to start a chain against an aggressive shaman. to beat a shaman with zerker I have to start the duel aggressive and not stop till she's dead. im just basing this from the fact that I find she's the hardest to beat 1v1 and 4v4. When ever there is a shaman in the lobby that person 90% of the time has a great KD by the end of the match.

Siegfried-Z
05-24-2018, 10:49 AM
So they can take like 95% of a warlord's health on one oos punish? Lol how is nobody talking about this?

Well on OOS the Guaranteed combo is Dash + heavy + Bleed... not a bigger punish than many others.

But once ur bleedings when standing up, yes she can put a hard pressure on u ..

Arekonator
05-24-2018, 12:09 PM
so are you saying shaman is balanced? She is the hardest to react to even using zerker I find not very hard to start a chain against an aggressive shaman. to beat a shaman with zerker I have to start the duel aggressive and not stop till she's dead. im just basing this from the fact that I find she's the hardest to beat 1v1 and 4v4. When ever there is a shaman in the lobby that person 90% of the time has a great KD by the end of the match.

She is one of, if not the strongest ganker, esp when paired with another character that can apply bleed, but yes, i think overall she is mostly balanced. She doesnt have anything terribly hard to react to, even considering the delayed indicators on her forward dash. 400ms soft feint always come from the top and anything else is 500ms or slower. Honestly my biggest issue with her is the ledging potential she got. She sits on more or less same level as most other DLC/reworked characters.

Knight_Raime
05-24-2018, 05:47 PM
Because there are tons of other characters with super strong OOS punishes. Like right now centurion has 80+ damage depending on the situation and wether or not he has haymaker active. I think his current highest one is 110 or 120. Shinobi has a revenge based one that results in nearly a one shot. etc. I'd suggest going to the competitive reddit and looking at their spread sheet. You'll see how nutty OOS punishes can be damage wise.

ChampionRuby50g
05-24-2018, 10:47 PM
Because there are tons of other characters with super strong OOS punishes. Like right now centurion has 80+ damage depending on the situation and wether or not he has haymaker active. I think his current highest one is 110 or 120. Shinobi has a revenge based one that results in nearly a one shot. etc. I'd suggest going to the competitive reddit and looking at their spread sheet. You'll see how nutty OOS punishes can be damage wise.

I have been one-shot by Shinobi several times with that revenge one you said. I honestly canít say what moves he uses to do it, but it has one-shot me before as LB. So thats 150 damage at least, not sure what feats the Shinobi had active at the time.

Knight_Raime
05-24-2018, 11:54 PM
I have been one-shot by Shinobi several times with that revenge one you said. I honestly can’t say what moves he uses to do it, but it has one-shot me before as LB. So thats 150 damage at least, not sure what feats the Shinobi had active at the time.

Not sure if this is what you deal with but this is the combo i'm referring to for shinobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U6cEVjY-cs&feature=youtu.be

Playing_Mantis
05-25-2018, 02:33 AM
shaman is totally fine now. the new reworks are even passing her up starting with the zerker. shaman is so easy to counter now and maybe don't run out of stamina when u fight her...? its not like a cent who kicks you out of all your stam. just watch your stamina bar and I'm pretty sure she docent have the top OOS punish in the game.

ChampionRuby50g
05-25-2018, 06:41 AM
Not sure if this is what you deal with but this is the combo i'm referring to for shinobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U6cEVjY-cs&feature=youtu.be

Yeah thatís the one. Did some quick maths and the damage itself was 93. Then he had all the bleed stacked but I didnít count that. Does Shinobi have Sharpen Blade as a feat? That could be the reason I was one shot with LB if the numbers donít add up.