PDA

View Full Version : Game play not Smooth

Ind-Rellik
05-23-2018, 10:25 PM
Hello! There's this thing bothering me when i play any track more then once, the Gameplay is not as smooth as it used to be.

It's lagging, Slow-down and often Crashes

What i mean if i select any Track to play and try to beat my own score or others, then after my 2nd or 3rd attempt the entire track doesn't run in smooth manner it feels its getting stuck or lagging the Screen which used to feel like running smoothly now doesn't run smoothly and this thing is really bothers me while playing any Track.

Earlier Version of the Game at-least when playing any track the Screen-run was smooth and i really enjoyed playing Tracks and try beat my own score and set new records.

RL - Dev's can you please look into this matter asap.

For your reference I'm using iPad Air Latest Version with TF Latest Version.

Ind-Rellik
05-25-2018, 10:11 PM
Is it just me or others are also facing similar kind of problems while playing this game.

clarx1
05-26-2018, 10:18 AM
Also have this problem.
I have an issue with frame rate. When contacting ground frame rate is slightly increased. Tracks with high visual fx just aren't playable. This gets worse with multiple retrys.

pukiface
05-31-2018, 08:54 AM
Same here, last version was good. My friends, and a lot of people have experienced these... hope the next version fix it

godlesplay
05-31-2018, 11:10 AM
newest track in midnight is lagging as hell