PDA

View Full Version : SciFi Poison card needs nerfing

HippyZippy85
05-23-2018, 09:56 PM
Hello Ubisoft,

First I have to say I have really enjoyed this game. I tend to average 2 hours a day on this game.

Out of all the cards I would say poison is really over powered. I use SciFi + Adventure themes. I personally do not use poison, I prefer fireball and mind control as they can truly take over the battlefield if used properly. The mind control only affects 1 target for a very limited amount of time. Fireball is a very powerful spell with a decent amount of energy required, and the damage field is very small.

That being said, poison seems to do a ridiculous amount of damage over a very large damage field. Even before you release Bounty Hunter Kyle I feel like most players use SciFi cards for the poison spell.

I understand games like this will always need tweaking, but I suggest either making the damage field smaller or nerfing the damage.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to post more soon!

Keep up the amazing work on this game,
Your friendly neighborhood Hippy!

Ubi-Toller
05-24-2018, 03:52 PM
Hi Hippy!

Welcome to the forums, and thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us! We're always looking at our cards for balance issues, especially when a new card joins the deck. Thank you for suggesting where our attention should be drawn the most.