PDA

View Full Version : Tourney Ornament Question

Drlukashenko
05-23-2018, 06:10 PM
Hi, I am really confused on how the reward system for tournaments works. I am trying to get the Pegasus rider ornament from season five for warden. I won the season six reward, but the next time I won with warden, I got the season six reward for lawbringer. Is it possible to even get past season rewards, or am I screwed?

HazelrahFirefly
05-23-2018, 07:47 PM
Hi, I am really confused on how the reward system for tournaments works. I am trying to get the Pegasus rider ornament from season five for warden. I won the season six reward, but the next time I won with warden, I got the season six reward for lawbringer. Is it possible to even get past season rewards, or am I screwed?

Pretty much screwed. The rewards for Seasons three though five are no longer obtainable via winning tournaments. They should completely remove them from the list.

That said, there's been hints of having other ways to obtain them in the future (but I wouldn't hold your breath).

UbiJurassic
05-23-2018, 08:59 PM
As HazelrahFirefly has already said, the ornaments from previous ranked seasons are no longer available, and they were not intended to have stayed around as long as they have. Our Game Director, Damien, has stated that he is interested in exploring new ways we could make them available for players again though. If we hear any news about ornaments coming back, we'll let everyone know.