PDA

View Full Version : Session 6 is great. (no joke)

CptMatsumaru
05-23-2018, 08:42 AM
Hey Ubisoft.

After a long time For Honor feels good again.
Deviating from Centurio I can also have fun with the Kensei or Orochi again.
Aside from the gankball, For Honor is again playable.
The new map is AMAZINGly beautiful! Reminds me of Ryse - Son of Rome.
Here's a big compliment to you!
Also the new Minions are great! I hope you stay as you are. This fits in well with the setting of For Honor.
Karusell of Death is a lot of fun. I wish for more such modes.
But I noticed a mistake.

Can it be that the bots no longer use "revenge"? I find in Bot Matches with Humans rather uncool.

All in all you have been on the right track as a team.
If my favorite hero Valkyr soon got a rework, I would be so grateful!

Good job, Ubisoft!

Best regards,
Matsumaru

KitingFatKidsEZ
05-23-2018, 09:34 AM
The new map is AMAZINGly beautiful!

It really is.

The visual quality of all maps is absolutely mindblowing.

CptMatsumaru
05-23-2018, 11:17 AM
It really is.

The visual quality of all maps is absolutely mindblowing.

That's true. The details of the maps are enormous.
I also think the new "effects" that you can farm for emotes and executions are also quite nice.

Jedioutcast88
05-23-2018, 12:05 PM
Hey Ubisoft.

After a long time For Honor feels good again.
Deviating from Centurio I can also have fun with the Kensei or Orochi again.
Aside from the gankball, For Honor is again playable.
The new map is AMAZINGly beautiful! Reminds me of Ryse - Son of Rome.
Here's a big compliment to you!
Also the new Minions are great! I hope you stay as you are. This fits in well with the setting of For Honor.
Karusell of Death is a lot of fun. I wish for more such modes.
But I noticed a mistake.

Can it be that the bots no longer use "revenge"? I find in Bot Matches with Humans rather uncool.

All in all you have been on the right track as a team.
If my favorite hero Valkyr soon got a rework, I would be so grateful!

Good job, Ubisoft!

Best regards,
Matsumaru

Which system do you play it for? Just asking because if this was about the PC version I would definitely agree, if this was Xbox one or PS4 I might question your sanity.

CptMatsumaru
05-23-2018, 12:12 PM
which system do you play it for? Just asking because if this was about the pc version i would definitely agree, if this was xbox one or ps4 i might question your sanity.

pc. :)

Jedioutcast88
05-23-2018, 12:56 PM
pc. :)
Thatís what I thought. Lol
Yeah season 6 definitely has brought some hope back into for honor at least on PC. Besides minor things the gameplay feels smooth and responsive. The on the other hand season 6 hasnít been so kind to the console community. Tho seeing is how Ubisoft turned for honor around on PC I guess there is still hope for console.

Illyrian_King
05-23-2018, 01:22 PM
The game is on a stable ground now, but in terms of the season itself as "Season 6" I am a bit disappointed because of the little content it brought ...

1 Rework + 1 Major Balance Pass
1 New Map
New Visuals Collection

My hope is still on the E3 :/

Edit: Especially after Season 5 there was/is a big need for new stuff. Season 5 brought many neccessary and cool optimizations (like servers, lag comp, etc), but was thin in content (like Training Mode and Trials). Season 6 also seems to be thin for some reason ...

CptMatsumaru
05-24-2018, 08:41 AM
The game is on a stable ground now, but in terms of the season itself as "Season 6" I am a bit disappointed because of the little content it brought ...

1 Rework + 1 Major Balance Pass
1 New Map
New Visuals Collection

My hope is still on the E3 :/

Edit: Especially after Season 5 there was/is a big need for new stuff. Season 5 brought many neccessary and cool optimizations (like servers, lag comp, etc), but was thin in content (like Training Mode and Trials). Season 6 also seems to be thin for some reason ...

I think it will be some time before For Honor becomes what it wants to be.

Yes, the content is still very little. But instead of putting everything in DLC's, they knock it out for free.
I also do not understand why just the popular modes are taken out again and again.
Test your metal.
It was the hottest mode! I have never had such strong opponents otherwise. Except for Deathball.

We can only wait and hope.

Ubi-Jimothy
05-24-2018, 10:32 AM
Hey folks,

Cheers for the kind words! Glad to hear that you're enjoying Season 6! You should definitely look forward to E3, it's going to be fantastic, I assure you :D

All the best, and thanks again for taking the time to write this, it's always nice for myself and the team to read a message like this.

Have a great day,

Jim.