PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Hunt: AI is Broken

HEYNOW677
05-22-2018, 11:47 PM
Lately the enemies are shooting through walls, breaking barriers without making any sound a d not going down after a headshot. It's getting frustrating and not enjoyable.

Please allow TH players to use defensive players to practice the operators. Protect the hostage and other defensive modes are too overwhelming and chaotic to get a good feel for these operators.

I know TH is not your main focus, but I do spend money on offensive skins, and would spend more on defensive skins if they're usable in game.

Thanks

BrynhiIdr
05-24-2018, 03:12 PM
" breaking barriers without making any sound" so this wasnt just a client based ****, sound effects lately glitch out alot , after explosions there is usually no reload sound either , bots jumping down in holes from roofs,etc have no sound effect since 3 seasons

Bombastic0013
10-10-2018, 02:38 AM
I don't understand how terrorists can easily see and kill you through smokes!!!

N3mB0t
10-13-2018, 02:52 PM
they are bots... they use aimbot , they shoot at you based on distance and all higher difficulty does is improve their accuracy and make them ignore walls and smoke.

Khalid_S4EVER
11-30-2018, 03:05 PM
They don't headshot you but they do have ambit

Kharn121
05-03-2019, 12:32 AM
Terrorist hunt has always been broken, Ubincould give a rats ***. C4 makes no sound, they go outside with impunity as soon as the round starts, stupidly accurate aimbot with 0 recoil. Ubi doesn't care and will never fix it, been broken since the first beta....