PDA

View Full Version : Pc version overview

Ubi-MrDrPink
05-22-2018, 05:28 PM
https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-gb/game/news/thecrew-game/the-crew-2/specs_tech_ok%281%29_324825.jpg

Hello everyone,

The Crew 2 is getting ready to join the starting line for its launch on June 29th.

To ensure the best experience to all our players, it was key to the development team to improve the game for all platforms. This is especially the case for PC players as the customization of all options and settings are critical to deliver a great gameplay experience to a variety of unique setups.

Today, we are pleased to share with you an overview of the PC version of The Crew 2, as well as the official recommended specs for the game.

Let’s go!

For more information, read here (https://thecrew-game.ubisoft.com/the-crew-2/en-GB/news/154-322980-16/?ncid=313-5165---1-odsocmed-16-22-TC2_pcSpecs-PCSpecsannouncement-1-1--0518-6-2---_C2W_Pre__TC2_pcSpecs_ID58047)!

AimZer0
05-22-2018, 07:31 PM
I have a problem, i saw this in req:
Processors without SSE 4.X Instruction Set (deployed in 2006)
Processors without AVX Instruction Set
Now i have SSE for my xeon x5670 but not AVX instrucion set. I preordered the game, but im scared if im gona be able to play it. What i mean by that is are these two problems only for beta, or am i not gona be able to play it on release, and im not gona upgrade my cpu that is as strong as any i7 nowdays, also to buy new hardware for only this game hah sure...

editza27
06-23-2018, 10:04 AM
I have a processor without AVX and i'm playing beta with no problems...on ultra settings with 60 FPS!

George19571
06-25-2018, 11:07 PM
Because this beta got optimizations thanks to the community.

In the previous beta, those that didn't got AVX in their CPU couldn't even launch the game at all. AND ITS BECAUSE OF A VIDEO EDITOR!.

Thank god Ubisoft listened.

Strange_Times
07-01-2018, 09:36 PM
yep, now they need to fix LOD on pc/xbox1x

PALMITu.
07-04-2018, 10:16 AM
Recommended 60FPS...

It's a JOKE!
FPS CAP IN PC.... JOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

marcell55
08-20-2018, 07:32 PM
I donīt know if this is the right place but i need to say it:

Ubisoft, i am disappointed... i am one of the hardcore fans who spend endless hours in TC1 and i was hoping everything getīs better in TC2, thats why i bought the Gold edition with season pass and all this stuff.

I am playing on a high end PC and are disappointed because:
- the game is not using my pcs full potential
- the "ultra" graphics look ps1- isch at the distance
- Whats with MSAA x4 x8 etc. FXAA is blurry as hell...
- way to less street races/ hypercar hour races
- why in the world are the mirrors not working (why can we not just enable working mirrors in the graphic settings?)

and I believe i dont need to talk about my wishes like VR mode...or more cars

is there a chance that TC2 is getting a graphics update in the near future? otherwise i dont know if i will play this for a long time. this seriously made me thinking...