PDA

View Full Version : The Last Days Campaigns

EURO_Snoopy
11-15-2004, 02:41 AM
For Forgotten Battles AEP & Pacific Fighters

Airwarfare.com are pleased to announce the launch of The Last Days Campaign (TLD) website.

The Last Days is a dynamic campaign and mission add-on for IL2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles / Aces Expansion / Pacific Fighters installed into IL2FBAEP.

Including more than 33 new campaigns ( 36 for IL2 FB AEP + PF owners )

Taking you through the thrilling rides during the very last days of the aerial warfare fought during world war two.
Experience what it has been like to fight off enemy fighters while it is too late to really stop them.

Or to fight against an enemy that is prepared to give anything he has to stop you.

Fly one of the 33 campaigns with total 1525 missions ( for PF owners 1678 missions amd 36 campaigns ), for the German, American, British, Hungarian or Russian side at four different theatres * ( Ardennes, Berlin, Hungary, Lvov )
All highly detailed with attention paid to even the smallest details.

Initially it was planned as a free addon. However its size grew that large (over 500 Meg) it was not possible to host such a big package. With the help of some of the members of SimHQ Forums tankeriv got in contact with X1. They will publish it. The costs will be only minimal.
It will be availleble in English and German and available through Amazon in the same way as Barbarossa and Fall Blau.

The Last Days (http://www.airwarfare.com/tld/index.htm)

EURO_Snoopy
11-15-2004, 02:41 AM
For Forgotten Battles AEP & Pacific Fighters

Airwarfare.com are pleased to announce the launch of The Last Days Campaign (TLD) website.

The Last Days is a dynamic campaign and mission add-on for IL2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles / Aces Expansion / Pacific Fighters installed into IL2FBAEP.

Including more than 33 new campaigns ( 36 for IL2 FB AEP + PF owners )

Taking you through the thrilling rides during the very last days of the aerial warfare fought during world war two.
Experience what it has been like to fight off enemy fighters while it is too late to really stop them.

Or to fight against an enemy that is prepared to give anything he has to stop you.

Fly one of the 33 campaigns with total 1525 missions ( for PF owners 1678 missions amd 36 campaigns ), for the German, American, British, Hungarian or Russian side at four different theatres * ( Ardennes, Berlin, Hungary, Lvov )

Initially it was planned as a free addon. However its size grew that large (over 500 Meg) it was not possible to host such a big package. With the help of some of the members of SimHQ Forums tankeriv got in contact with X1. They will publish it. The costs will be only minimal.
It will be availleble in English and German and available through Amazon in the same way as Barbarossa and Fall Blau.

The Last Days (http://www.airwarfare.com/tld/index.htm)

-HH-Dubbo
11-15-2004, 12:30 PM
Wow http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

TacticalYak3
11-15-2004, 12:49 PM
Looks very interesting.

Capt._Tenneal
11-15-2004, 12:52 PM
Wait, Fall Blau is available on Amazon ? In the States ? Tell me how, as I keep checking and I don't see either it or Rebirth of Honor (another EU product for FB-AEP). I'd really like to buy these 2, and now The Last Days also.

tankeriv
11-15-2004, 01:30 PM
Fall blau will become availleble in the USA.
Not yet.

It is only a short while a go when X1 and Matrix games joined up. X1 To distribute the games within Germany / Switzerland / Austria / -> EU
Matrix games for USA / Gb and maybe others I don't know anything about that.

Fall blau will be availleble in the states early 2005. The very same for TLD.
TLD will be availleble December this year Switzerland / Austria / Germany

Breeze147
11-15-2004, 03:01 PM
When will this be available?

tankeriv
11-16-2004, 02:09 AM
like I said GB and USA and EU early 2005

Germany Switzerland and Austria Dember this year. (2004)

Breeze147
11-16-2004, 06:38 AM
I apologize for the confusion. I meant when will "The Last Days" be available?

tankeriv
11-17-2004, 03:49 AM
Januar or Februar next year US and GB
december this year GER, Swis, Austria.

I don't know the exact date's.

TgD Thunderbolt56
11-17-2004, 07:01 AM
shweet

tankeriv
11-18-2004, 12:05 AM
BTW I spoke to X1 yesterday. The master cd file's arrived all well last week. It shouldn€t take long.

He said he would contact me again if it would be in stores.

llandaff
11-18-2004, 05:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Fly one of the 33 campaigns with total 1525 missions ( for PF owners 1678 missions amd 36 campaigns ), for the German, American, British, Hungarian or Russian side at four different theatres * ( Ardennes, Berlin, Hungary, Lvov )
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lvov???? At the "last days"? Wasn't it a bit far from the Germany?

tankeriv
11-19-2004, 03:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Llandaff:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Fly one of the 33 campaigns with total 1525 missions ( for PF owners 1678 missions amd 36 campaigns ), for the German, American, British, Hungarian or Russian side at four different theatres * ( Ardennes, Berlin, Hungary, _Lvov_ )
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lvov???? At the "last days"? Wasn't it a bit far from the Germany? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lvov is indeed a bit far from Germany. It€s also a bit of an exception in the line of campaigns.

But it sure is a hack of a campaign.