fighter_966
12-07-2005, 12:54 AM
Why sounds are porked

fighter_966
12-07-2005, 12:54 AM
Why sounds are porked

AKA_TAGERT
12-07-2005, 12:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fighter_966:
Why sounds are porked </div></BLOCKQUOTE>sounds good

fighter_966
12-07-2005, 01:07 AM
Stukas sounds sucks big time. Ihave .waw of real
Stuka diving to attack yesh..

p-11.cAce
12-07-2005, 06:07 AM
Actually I think the Stuka dive sound is really good - ever been inside an ambulance with the sirens on? They just whine away - nothing like the sound for people on the outside who are exposed to the doppler shifts and compression that generate the piercing "shriek". Also much of the noise generated by a diving plane comes from radio aerials, prop overspeed, poor gap seals, etc. My Blanik has a bad aileron gap seal on the port wing and it SCREAMS

fighter_966
12-07-2005, 07:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by p-11.cAce:
Actually I think the Stuka dive sound is really good - ever been inside an ambulance with the sirens on? They just whine away - nothing like the sound for people on the outside who are exposed to the doppler shifts and compression that generate the piercing "shriek". Also much of the noise generated by a diving plane comes from radio aerials, prop overspeed, poor gap seals, etc. My Blanik has a bad aileron gap seal on the port wing and it SCREAMS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Stuka is nothing like ambulance its Worse

AKA_TAGERT
12-07-2005, 08:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fighter_966:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by p-11.cAce:
Actually I think the Stuka dive sound is really good - ever been inside an ambulance with the sirens on? They just whine away - nothing like the sound for people on the outside who are exposed to the doppler shifts and compression that generate the piercing "shriek". Also much of the noise generated by a diving plane comes from radio aerials, prop overspeed, poor gap seals, etc. My Blanik has a bad aileron gap seal on the port wing and it SCREAMS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Stuka is nothing like ambulance its Worse </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You missed point, what it sounds like from outside is not what it sounds like from inside. You get sound from inside, we talk, be sure.

fighter_966
12-07-2005, 08:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AKA_TAGERT:
Stuka is nothing like ambulance its Worse </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You missed point, what it sounds like from outside is not what it sounds like from inside. You get sound from inside, we talk, be sure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks for correction Ill check the thing right away

rnzoli
12-07-2005, 10:04 AM
Ill check the thing right away </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, don't harm yourself! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
I had the unfortunate chance of sitting in a screaming ambulance, and it really sounds different completely. Not just the muted tone and volume....but also the lack of doppler effect. That is the scariest sound of my life since then.

fighter_966
12-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Well I checked the umm.. ambulance well it was
quite OK little bit too muffled for my taste
I know I can turn loudspeaker louder http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif
But its Ok enough

MB_Avro_UK
12-08-2005, 05:35 PM
This post sounds like my wife....whines when it should scream.

SeaFireLIV
12-08-2005, 06:16 PM
You do realise that you can adjust the sounds in IL2? make certain sounds louder than others, then up the base and tone in your windows sound control panel?

Try this.

RosenbauU73
12-08-2005, 09:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:
You do realise that you can adjust the sounds in IL2? make certain sounds louder than others, then up the base and tone in your windows sound control panel?

Try this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi
Here are the sound files for the planes and weapons I look were I have the Il2 install and did not see nothing so were they sorry about the dumn question but Im new to the game.

fighter_966
12-09-2005, 12:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MB_Avro_UK:
This post sounds like my wife....whines when it should scream. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I feel sorr http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gify for your wife