PDA

View Full Version : searching for players...

brieflymindless
05-21-2018, 10:47 AM
5-10 mins to find a game from this last update, whats going on????

Ubi-Jimothy
05-21-2018, 11:30 AM
Hey brieflymindless,

Cheers for reporting this to us! Is there a specific game mode that's taking so long to matchmake, or is this across all modes? Let me know and I'll make sure to forward the info to the team :)

Thanks for your help, and apologies that you're experiencing this issue,

Jim.

Lord_Cherubi
05-21-2018, 12:14 PM
Hey brieflymindless,

Cheers for reporting this to us! Is there a specific game mode that's taking so long to matchmake, or is this across all modes? Let me know and I'll make sure to forward the info to the team :)

Jim.

Since the update it takes definetely longer to find a game in pretty much every mode, especially brawl.

Then again, i play on PS4 and i've always had to wait forever to find a brawl match.

Baggin_
05-21-2018, 12:25 PM
Same on the Pc side. Every mode is taking longer than usual.

Ubi-Jimothy
05-21-2018, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the extra info guys! I'll make sure the team are aware and get back to you once I have some more information.

Have a great day, and apologies for the longer queue times!

-Jim

Jedioutcast88
05-21-2018, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the extra info guys! I'll make sure the team are aware and get back to you once I have some more information.

Have a great day, and apologies for the longer queue times!

-Jim

I experienced this since Friday morning, all weekend long the only game mode to have a high activity was dominion everywhere else was low activity. Even tribute which normally has a high activity is low. Itís like no one is playing. I hope itís a something technical that the patch had brought and not players tired of the same song and dance routine for honor has. New season with new content only for players to come back to the same bs issues that have not been addressed and fixed.

Morotmir
05-21-2018, 03:15 PM
I am just waiting over 5 min to find a event game.

HazelrahFirefly
05-21-2018, 03:19 PM
Hey brieflymindless,

Jim.

Hey Ubi mod, please take a look at this thread

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1882631-All-activities-say-low

in which we've laid out a bunch of thoughts already. Something is definitely going on when even Carousel takes 5 or 10 minutes to matchmake.

Lord_Cherubi
05-21-2018, 03:28 PM
Hey Ubi mod, please take a look at this thread

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1882631-All-activities-say-low

in which we've laid out a bunch of thoughts already. Something is definitely going on when even Carousel takes 5 or 10 minutes to matchmake.

It has to be a technical issue, dominion has always been a instant join for me, now i usually have enough time to scrap few inventories before i find a game.