PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry 2 dedicated server and accounts problem

arjun314
05-19-2018, 08:33 AM
First Problem : We are not being able to host dedicated servers anymore on Far Cry 2 .All the server's that were there are now offline and nobody is being able to host the dedicated servers .We are still able to host servers from within the game menu but not dedicated servers . Second Problem : Anybody is able to use anybody's account and no correct password is required for it . Somebody logged in to my friends account and reset his Rank .They are able to use any player's account . Please do something urgently before they mess with every good players account .And also solve the dedicated server problem .If we host a server from within game menu ,then anybody can login with the host name and server gets crashed . That's why it's useless to host a server from within game menu .So, please turn on the support for dedicated servers so that all the server's can come back .

willistrong
03-17-2020, 10:46 PM
I have tried to create a far cry 2 dedicated server too, and I have the same problem. I hoped to find an answer on the forum, but it looks like it's still not fixed

arnoldj1
03-17-2020, 10:47 PM
Yeah, I definitely agree with that! This is very bad that we cannot host dedicated servers anymore! Using a dedicated server is much better hosting a game server by yourself. It has a lot of advantages! I have already found the best and the cheapest dedicated servers (https://gthost.com/), and rented one. The prices there are starting from only 49$ per month. The price is so low that I couldn't resist buying it. However, I am really upset now because I can't use it for hosting a far cry 2 server and playing it with my friends!

chaimahsne
10-16-2020, 12:45 PM
Thank you so much for the detailed post and full of right, valuable information about the farcry dedicated servers, that is truly the best stuff and i am also looking for the ghd sports (https://ghdsports.fun/ghd-sports-apk/) live streaming app to do the same on dedicated servers for free access and it's the best thing about the application.