PDA

View Full Version : Feels Valk man

Gianturion
05-18-2018, 03:20 PM
So,it's pretty obvious that Warlord will be the next reworked character and I'm happy for Warlord mains,now they can do more than headbutt (feels Shug man). However,what about some Valk buffs? It's been,like,one entire year and you didn't touch her at all. You even censored that epic execution where Valk kicks the Warden in the balls as an answer,glad I didn't buy it because it's just stupid now. Unlike most people in the forum,I don't think Valk needs a rework because she has a good moveset,it just needs some changes and buffs. I have some ideas and I don't know if they're good or not,I'm just a simple rep 4 Valkyrie tired of being crushed on duels and brawls:
- Change the third light attack into an unblockable move. It won't deal damage anymore,but it will stun the enemy,kinda like Shugoki's headbutt,and it's fitting since Valk is a disabler.
- Shield Crush is too predictable,you have no reason to use it unless you're ganking. Buff it or change it completely.
- Reduce that sweep recovery time. Seriously,you'll get grabbed and you'll be hit with a guaranteed heavy just because you missed your sweep,while Centurion only gets a light attack punish on a missed punch or kick.
- A new opener,nuff said. Conqueror has an opener,Centurion has an opener,Lawbringer has an opener,Warden has an opener,even Nobushi has an opener (she needs some love,too),but not Valk unless you feint your heavy into a shield crush. And even if you land your shield crush,what's the guaranteed attack? A light attack? Lame.
- Buff her overall damage. It's really bad right now.
I know there are lots of threads about Valk,but how can you blame those people? They played her for a longer time than me,I started playing her three months ago and I'm sure I know lots of tips and tricks to confuse my enemies with a fake sweep combo just to grab them,but what if you can't even land a light attack because you get parried and punished hard (cough cough LAWBRINGER cough cough)? I hope I wasn't rude or anything,just stating my opinion as Valk is my second main (Shugoki being the first) and I'm trying to play good with her (4v4s are fine because of gear,but without gear I'm pretty much dead).
Anyway,I would appreciate some feedback and tips from you people,as long as we don't insult each other because I don't want that and I'm sure that you don't either.
Also,would you give us a crying emote for Valk just for the lols? I mean,it's become a meme,so why not?

Siegfried-Z
05-18-2018, 03:43 PM
Hi man

I am one of the ones which hardly ask for a Valk rework or call it Buffs balanced doesn't matter but some love.

Evrything u said is right, Valk was very strong at the begening when ppl were not able to sweep dash, counter GB or parry lights. But now she is deep in the trash tier yes.

But another point took my attention on ur thread. Where did u see the next rework gonna be Warlors ?? :confused:

SpaceJim12
05-18-2018, 04:00 PM
obvious that Warlord will be the next reworked character

Wait...what? Where did it come from?

bannex19
05-18-2018, 04:13 PM
Welcome to the internet where people just make !@#$ up and post it in a convincing way in order to sound like they know what they're talking about.

Gianturion
05-18-2018, 04:45 PM
bannex19,I really don't know what you're talking about. SpaceJim12 and Siegfried-Z,it's not really confirmed but it's a nice theory,and I'll explain why. Yesterday was the first day of Season 6,there were two new orders that wanted you to play the new reworked heroes,so Peacekeeper and Orochi but,oddly enough,there was third new order for the Vikings,and guess what? It was the same requirement,but with Warlord. That's why I said that. Terribly sorry for not mentioning it earlier,I thought Ubisoft mentioned a Warlord rework. Why does it matter,anyway? My point clearly isn't about Warlord. Bannex,keep your comment to yourself if you're here just to say "Welcome to the internet" and insult me.

SpaceJim12
05-18-2018, 05:15 PM
Peacekeeper and Orochi but,oddly enough,there was third new order for the Vikings,and guess what? It was the same requirement,but with Warlord. That's why I said that.

Well, don't think it's make rework obvious.=) Devs didn't say anything about that.
But if you look at season 6 logo, you'll see katana, short sword and halberd, which I believe mean that next rework will be about Lawbringer.
Anyway, it's all just speculations for now. I just hope devs will not repeat mistake of season five and storage something for the middle of season 6. And who knows, maybe it will be another two reworks.

Gianturion
05-18-2018, 05:19 PM
Yeah,you're right. They promised more content for Season 5,I was kinda disappointed. Let's hope everyone gets the rework they deserve.

SpaceJim12
05-18-2018, 05:27 PM
Yeah,you're right. They promised more content for Season 5,I was kinda disappointed. Let's hope everyone gets the rework they deserve.

If they show new heroes during E3, like some people think on this forum, they obviously should rework some major chars (better full vanilla roster).
I don't think they do this, but still it's big chances to see more reworks in season 6.

Card1acArrest
05-18-2018, 07:35 PM
Do you people think Valk second light will be 400 ms?

Just struck me after seeing zerk and orochi getting this.

She will definitely get a heavy after light chain.

i dont think she will get more UBs as her bash stuns.

the headbutt i used maybe 5 times the last half year. hope they make it more useful.

PS: In event today i hit a warden with 3 heavies in a row. he was fully engaged with another player. it far from killed him. 75 damage. sigh. almost funny..

Knight_Raime
05-18-2018, 07:37 PM
Goki needs to be next imho. valk doesn't need much to be in a decent spot.