PDA

View Full Version : Thank u ubi

VennaRDG
05-18-2018, 12:07 PM
New maps fun to play
Current event is wicked
New masks for each faction look awesome
And the orochi re work is spot on (miss the slow heavy riptide but iíll get over it)
The fact that u havenít given him HA or loads of unblockedables is what this game needs.

Well done you

FredEx919
05-18-2018, 02:35 PM
Glad you like the changes. Thanks and don't hesitate to leave more comments on the new season!

Blindjackel03
05-18-2018, 03:46 PM
I completely agree. Nice job on the visuals for season 6. Love the vs screen. Love the event, even thought I know it will not be loved by all. My only issue with the event is the exp reward is to low. I as many others play to rank up. And when we only have a limits time to play we try to get as much exp as possible ( thatís why dominion is great) . Beside that I love the 4vs 4 battle in the small arenas with no gear stats 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼. Weapons are nice, love the worn metal look. I have been hear thru all the disconnects and struggles, this is a good season update and I look forward to whatís to come

Lord_Cherubi
05-18-2018, 06:18 PM
Is it just me or does the game seems a bit smoother? For example killing minions as orochi is fast and smooth while before it was just clumsy and kinda awkward.

Overall love the new update, the map visually is stunning (a bit scared of it becoming the deathball paradise tho), minion headgear and armor looks awesome, love the new mask outfits.

I was also positively surprised to see the dlc heroes being on sale, now im struggling to decide whether to get musha or that sweet *** crane mask haha

Thank you Ubi, keep up the good job!