PDA

View Full Version : Rant

MAGNAROK-YT
05-16-2018, 08:41 PM
Nerf the faking Kensei and buff the faking Raider. Im sick of All kenseis with his ****ing lightspam and topheavy feint to a stun. Give the Raider SOME unblockable feints. This is gamebreaking as a Viking player.

Thorstein31
05-16-2018, 09:39 PM
Nerf the faking Kensei and buff the faking Raider. Im sick of All kenseis with his ****ing lightspam and topheavy feint to a stun. Give the Raider SOME unblockable feints. This is gamebreaking as a Viking player.

Just faking dodge!!

HazelrahFirefly
05-16-2018, 09:48 PM
As someone who only very recently started to understand Kensei, I can heavily sympathize that he is a pain in the booty to adjust to. It kinda just clicked one day after fighting... 100? of them. Felt like that many at least.

I now see him as a respectable hero for people to play. To do truly well with him actually takes a large amount of skill. My Warden and Valk shut down a lot of them recently. I can only suggest to keep at it, because that's worked for me.

Same thing I am doing with the Aramusha. Most still slaughter me.

You are right that the Raider needs a rework. Not a buff, that'd be silly. He has a very strong kit, it's just in the running for one of the most limited and predictable in the game.

ArmoredChocobo
05-17-2018, 12:37 AM
At least your zone is unblockable and actually does damage.

My Nobushi only has an unblockable kick that can be dodged by competent assassins/Kensei and needs to be set up by other moves (light hit, any heavy, sidewinder, or HS)

Thank God it as least chains into a bleed and breaks turtles, but in the world of unblockable itís sub-par at best.

EvoX.
05-17-2018, 12:46 AM
Kensei is like... the single best example of perfect character balance. He's strong and viable without being broken. Nerfing him is a terrible idea.

KotoKuraken
05-17-2018, 12:47 AM
Kensei doesn't require much skill at all, especially with how much hyperarmor he has on even light attacks
Raider doesn't need a buff though, he's fine. Just don't spam heavies, because that's just asking to be hit

Erhanninja
05-17-2018, 03:11 AM
Kensei became absolutely ridicilous. Jump attack with UB from across the map. Bloody fast light attacks like it wasnt fast before. Delayed UB cancels. Hitting with hilt risk free damage like warlord headbutt. Even heavy heroes dont have hyper armor on light attacks let alone heavy. This game is so unbalanced. Assassins get hypet armor but not heavy classes. I outsmart a kensei but i end up taking more damage because of his hyper armor on lights. They over reworked Kensei its bloody uphill battle especially if playing heavy class. Zerk didnt even need rework.