PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ubisoft,

jtrizzy
06-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Please release this game as soon as possible for the PS3, it's honestly depressing to me that aren't any modern tactical shooters on the PS3...I have been in love with this game from day one on the 360.

I don't know what the problem is but please release this as soon as possible so PS3 owners who don't like Halo or alien/sci-fi shooters have something to play. This is my favorite game right now but I don't want and can't afford a 360 just for this game.

I had to play this all night last night on the 360 at my friends house to get my fix because the release keeps getting delayed...even just give us a couple of boards on a demo or something. Now there is talk of another delay. It's beyond frustrating for those of us who have been waiting patiently for this game for months now.

help a brotha out.

jtrizzy
06-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Please release this game as soon as possible for the PS3, it's honestly depressing to me that aren't any modern tactical shooters on the PS3...I have been in love with this game from day one on the 360.

I don't know what the problem is but please release this as soon as possible so PS3 owners who don't like Halo or alien/sci-fi shooters have something to play. This is my favorite game right now but I don't want and can't afford a 360 just for this game.

I had to play this all night last night on the 360 at my friends house to get my fix because the release keeps getting delayed...even just give us a couple of boards on a demo or something. Now there is talk of another delay. It's beyond frustrating for those of us who have been waiting patiently for this game for months now.

help a brotha out.

External_Light
06-03-2007, 09:54 PM
i think their working on some glitches that were found in the 360 version,i think thats why its being delayed.

jtrizzy
06-03-2007, 11:40 PM
it's killing me...I really want to be playing this game right now. I literally played it for about 5 hours last night at by buddies house. I guess that means I've played about half the game already.

External_Light
06-03-2007, 11:50 PM
dont worry i think its being release this month or the next

EmEeArCee
06-04-2007, 12:57 AM
Uh, 5 hours does not equal half the game. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

cypher235
06-04-2007, 01:05 AM
I believe he meant the story mode. But that's more like a fourth of the game. Anyhow why did you buy a ps3. It's overpriced and has hardly any decent games worth playing on it. You could have almost bought two 360's for what the ps3 cost.

Spohc_Yannaf
06-04-2007, 05:02 AM
You'd need 2 because inevitably 1 will break

winning_formula
06-04-2007, 12:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spohc_Yannaf:
You'd need 2 because inevitably 1 will break </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif Couldn't of said it better myself.

jtrizzy
06-04-2007, 08:25 PM
I only paid $300 bucks for my 20 gig...some girl I knew bought a few at launch to sell on ebay and had one she never sold so I low balled her.

Plus I don't play Halo, which seems to be the only reason to buy the 360.

Microsoft seems to trend more towards sci fi shooters and I only like military shooters. Which is why I am not all that into resistance and REALLY want this game to come out for PS3.

chewy117
06-05-2007, 07:41 AM
i dont realy like the ps

C0MMOD0RE
06-05-2007, 10:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by External_Light:
i think their working on some glitches that were found in the 360 version,i think thats why its being delayed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats just bs.......its doesnt take 8 months to fix glitches, if they dont release on the 26th there are hundreds of ppl who arent gonna buy it

TW_Night_Fox
06-05-2007, 11:03 AM
You do realize that it can sometimes take 8 months to fix something.

Like the corner glitch. That is a fundamental part of the game, it can take a year to fix something like that. I'm not saying it'll be a year, I'm just saying it can take 8 months.

They're not "holding it back" or anything. they are doing this for you, the gamer.

I bet if they released it now with the glitch in it you would be complaining about stuff like, "They should have fixed this glitch before they released it" or "Ubi doesen't care about the customer, they just push out glitchy games because they only care about the money." Make up your freaken' mind! Do you want a glitchy POS now, or a finely tuned excellent game later?

I'm guessing the latter.

winning_formula
06-05-2007, 03:54 PM
Exactly fox,remember people when Half life or Half life 2 was being created someone hacked into the software or something and stole the source code, well the game got delayed by as much as a year i think. obviously the source code hasn't been stolen but just shows that problems can occur I just wish Ubisoft could be a bit more communicative and give the ps3 owners the information they deserve.