PDA

View Full Version : Reverse engineering

Tom7036
05-12-2018, 08:05 PM
Wtf

NOBBYHOBSON
05-13-2018, 05:23 PM
I dislike the randomness of the falling rock, terrible design for close competition. More luck than skill.

RupanSansei77
05-14-2018, 02:26 AM
There's tracks with 2 many checkpoints and in places that don't make sense, just to annoy us and brake the rhythm, and this hard one has just 2 or 3 cp! Really wtf!

aghate22
05-14-2018, 09:18 AM
The game has always been like that. The moto has been to make it frustrating, kind off addictive frustration across all Trials games.

As for this track, I agree with the points above. Having few checkpoints is very irritating. You have to speed run the track to get going. They should have at least added a checkpoint on the reverse bunny hop that we have to do after the second checkpoint. Another one just before the finish line to make it more easier but this is optional in my opinion.

I was so clueless on the falling rock that I had to check the channel of Yoshiki Aoki to understand what needs to be done and in full honesty I got that jump with luck. I don't think that RL will update the track and it will stay as it is.

LightningRurik
05-14-2018, 03:16 PM
I have 286 tracks. I'm not great, but I'm ranked ~500. Reverse Engineering is the only one that I've not been able to finish, regardless of watching ghosts.

Maybe that was by design, but wow!