PDA

View Full Version : Game is still not fixed

Titanodragon
05-11-2018, 05:04 AM
Fix the ****ing balancing in this God forsaken game or just tell us that you give up on this game

UbiJurassic
05-11-2018, 10:06 PM
Fix the ****ing balancing in this God forsaken game or just tell us that you give up on this game

Rather than just saying "it's broken, fix it", can you give a bit more detail on what you believe needs to be balanced? That allows the thread to be more open to discussion which promotes discussion regarding both the positives and negatives of proposed balancing changes. The more perspective we can get from players in regards to balance, the better feedback we have to present to the team. :)

TSCDescon
05-12-2018, 12:30 AM
Rather than just saying "it's broken, fix it", can you give a bit more detail on what you believe needs to be balanced? That allows the thread to be more open to discussion which promotes discussion regarding both the positives and negatives of proposed balancing changes. The more perspective we can get from players in regards to balance, the better feedback we have to present to the team. :)

He’s probably a new player coming into your “broken” game.

I agree with OP to an extent. We can start off with, your matchmaking is rather absurd. New players, coming in and fighting against players who are “elitist”, who fight to win it all. The, I want a perfect score, no deaths. Having been playing nonstop since the beginning. Laughing at their new comers, while torturing them in a endless nightmare of yellow-orange flashy moves. While your new comers sit in a dark corner crying in frustrastion, his/her opponent will send a message to them saying the lines of “Git Gud, scrub”.

Enough with the sarcasm.

Let’s just say, your game does not welcome the “New Comers”.

UbiJurassic
05-12-2018, 12:40 AM
He’s probably a new player coming into your “broken” game.

I agree with OP to an extent. We can start off with, your matchmaking is rather absurd. New players, coming in and fighting against players who are “elitist”, who fight to win it all. The, I want a perfect score, no deaths. Having been playing nonstop since the beginning. Laughing at their new comers, while torturing them in a endless nightmare of yellow-orange flashy moves. While your new comers sit in a dark corner crying in frustrastion, his/her opponent will send a message to them saying the lines of “Git Gud, scrub”.

Enough with the sarcasm.

Let’s just say, your game does not welcome the “New Comers”.

Titanodragon has been a regular around the forums for a bit, so he's definitely not a newcomer. ;)

We've definitely seen the threads about the matchmaking being off-base, resulting in lopsided matchups. As always, we're collecting that feedback and making sure it's brought up to the team.

Titanodragon
05-16-2018, 03:40 AM
Haha yeah I'm not new, was just a bit mad about character balancing

SpaceJim12
05-16-2018, 09:59 AM
I agree with OP to an extent. We can start off with, your matchmaking is rather absurd. New players, coming in and fighting against players who are “elitist”, who fight to win it all.

On PC it's problem of playerbase not a matchmaking. Once I got an hour of free time and go play with my friend in the morning. Game tried really hard to find opponents for us, but after 7 min we found ourselves (74 rep overall) in team of 1 and 0 rep guys, while opposite team had 2, 4, 0, 8 rep overall. I was confused and tried my best to show full game potential for this guys. But I really think it's not a matchmaking why they play against us. Game just can't find anybody else in a region.

Eisenwolf.
05-16-2018, 10:21 AM
Rather than just saying "it's broken, fix it", can you give a bit more detail [...]

Ok, then. But a response/feedback from your side would be nice too.

>> This (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1839741-Orochi-Emote-quot-Open-For-Business-quot-still-wrong-audio?p=13456223&viewfull=1#post13456223) << is still not fixed and it's a thing since something around Sep. 2017 (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1744397-Is-this-a-known-issue-or-was-this-intended?p=12919684&viewfull=1#post12919684) (you probably know that guy).