PDA

View Full Version : Windows Media Player Hosts Revelation

hbrown55
10-16-2004, 04:02 PM
If you open Windows Media Player (9.0) and are connected to the Internet, one of the selections at the top is Myst IV Revelation! I found that out by accident today, and am not sure how long it has been hosted there.

hbrown55
10-16-2004, 04:02 PM
If you open Windows Media Player (9.0) and are connected to the Internet, one of the selections at the top is Myst IV Revelation! I found that out by accident today, and am not sure how long it has been hosted there.

mszv
10-18-2004, 10:20 AM
Here is some more info on where it is -
Start Windows Media Player and Click on Media Guide, then Entertainment. Under Video Games, you'll see Myst Revelation.

I like it!

hbrown55
10-20-2004, 05:18 PM
It appears that now Revelation is not one of the main features at the top when you first open Windows Media Player. mszv is right, though you may need to click on "More Games" in the lower left. So the order would be Windows Media Player -> Media Guide -> Entertainment (at the middle top) -> Games (lower left) -> More games -> Myst IV

matt_g_uk
10-25-2004, 03:36 AM
Took me a while to find this - seems that in the UK you need to change the settings to use the US site rather than the (small) UK version.

Eat_My_Shortz
10-30-2004, 07:06 AM
Yeah I saw this. For my brother it was consistenly on the main page (without having to go to games). For me, I dunno why its different, but i couldnt find it. Go figure.