PDA

View Full Version : Data stats erase=All classes level zero

xxFratosxx
05-09-2018, 01:33 PM
For the PvP side, has anyone stats or classes been erased? I load my GRFS on Xbox one X and all my classes has been level zero. I was thinking my kids had something to do with this lol. However, I heard other players said they stats has been erased. Luckily the data for the actual game is still there to still play with Unlock-able campaign weapons such as the noob tubes. Still, I think everyone just going to level back up again, its also fun to see how players weapons are less accurate since all the parts not unlock. However, I wouldn't want this to happen again if possible, and will like to know if this can be look in to. I know its a old game but its still a good game.

INVAD3RxZ1M
05-09-2018, 01:41 PM
Limited tubes, no claymore, no stun mine, and no backscatter(yet). The games feel great. I can actually get into gun fights without worrying about a tube bouncing me. I also love seeing how the players who usually play with the backscatter deal with it.

xxFratosxx
05-19-2018, 09:47 PM
Limited tubes, no claymore, no stun mine, and no backscatter(yet). The games feel great. I can actually get into gun fights without worrying about a tube bouncing me. I also love seeing how the players who usually play with the backscatter deal with it.

Word lol. However, it made me realize how the game was a bullet sponge at level 0 lol. My accuracy was a mess.

Hunter926
05-27-2018, 04:37 AM
Yeah, as far as I can tell everyone has been reset.

ubi--unicorn
05-29-2018, 04:44 PM
Hi guys, this issue has been reported and we are working on it. Apologies for the inconvenience.

xxFratosxx
06-03-2018, 01:13 PM
Hi guys, this issue has been reported and we are working on it. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks. Honestly I think everyone enjoy the leveling back up again so its no big deal. However, just so it does not happen again in the future will be a big help.

Aranarth5
07-28-2018, 06:07 PM
Well it is a big deal considering how long it takes to get to level.50!
I've been playing for years and only managed get 5 characters up to 50 only for them to be lost.
Not worth playing back hours upon hours to earn something I already earned and worked hard for.

Aranarth5
07-28-2018, 06:10 PM
It's been two months is it ever gonna get fixed?

Ubi-Lucipus
08-15-2018, 11:07 AM
There's no updates regarding this at the moment but we have forwarded the reports and the team is aware.