PDA

View Full Version : 1v1v1

bannex19
05-09-2018, 08:02 AM
I mean it's borderline outrageous that this mode is not in the game seeing that it's in the actual launch trailer...

At least make it happen for an event or something.

Tyrjo
05-09-2018, 05:37 PM
I'm pretty sure they tried this...only to find out it wasn't that fun...

Vakris_One
05-09-2018, 05:49 PM
I'm pretty sure they tried this...only to find out it wasn't that fun...
Have they tried it? Internally perhaps but never in any of the alphas/betas. I don't think you can say that they dumped it because it wasn't fun when there is no proof from the devs to back that claim up.

Tyrjo
05-09-2018, 05:54 PM
Have they tried it? Internally perhaps but never in any of the alphas/betas. I don't think you can say that they dumped it because it wasn't fun when there is no proof from the devs to back that claim up.

Yes, I mean internally. Like OP stated, it's a "given" game mode if you take the lore into account. The only reason I think it has not been implemented is how wonky it is from a game play perspective.

Alustar.exe
05-09-2018, 06:09 PM
With how vocal the "honor" crowd is with about brawls, I can already hear hear raging parts that would come: "You can't just jump in on a fight till it's over!"
I mean I'd be all for it, but I just think they haven't and likely won't implement it because of the nature of gamers being mostly whiny little *****es won can't stand a loss.

HazelrahFirefly
05-10-2018, 02:43 AM
I really, REALLY want a 1v1v1v1 mode. Four men enter, one man leaves.

I think it would make for better gameplay than 1v1v1 and I dont care about the lore compared to gameplay haha.

Tyrjo
05-10-2018, 07:01 AM
I just think it's going to be a long staring contest. Don't ask me why I think that. ;)

Mainaleygu13
05-10-2018, 08:32 AM
ทีเด็ดฟุตบอล (http://ball4g.com/)