PDA

View Full Version : Warclouds Eastern front?

Fish6891
11-25-2004, 06:29 AM
Warclouds is my favorite dogfight server, the one I most exclusively fly on, and I truly enjoy doing western front on it. Pacific theatre is aight, but I much prefer western front. I do wonder however if Warclouds ever does eastern front maps with the Germans versus the Russians. I'd probably enjoy that as much as western front. If not, then are there any good servers out there with difficulty settings as realistic as Warclouds that do eastern front?

Regards,
Fish

Fish6891
11-25-2004, 06:29 AM
Warclouds is my favorite dogfight server, the one I most exclusively fly on, and I truly enjoy doing western front on it. Pacific theatre is aight, but I much prefer western front. I do wonder however if Warclouds ever does eastern front maps with the Germans versus the Russians. I'd probably enjoy that as much as western front. If not, then are there any good servers out there with difficulty settings as realistic as Warclouds that do eastern front?

Regards,
Fish

JG52Uther
11-25-2004, 07:06 AM
Virtualpilots do the Eastern front,mainly Gulf Of Finland http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

TacticalYak3
11-25-2004, 08:11 AM
Didn't they say they were returning to the Western Front soon? Or was it they were going to rotate with more Western Front content.

Personally, I think a good server would involve all three, with mix reflective of what folks were mainly interested with.

Diablo310th
11-25-2004, 08:22 AM
Wait untill the dedicated server patch comes out. Sparx can only run one server right now. He ran an Eastern Front server for awhile and it sat basicly empty most of the day and costing upwards of 115 USD a month it was a waste of money. He may run an Eastern Front server again when the dedicated patch comes out. Just ahve to wait and see.