PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows a way to edit stuff in AC2?

adarwinter
03-17-2010, 09:48 AM
what i want to mod in the game is have Ezio die once he gets to 0 health instead of him dying when he gets to -1 as it is in the game (and when u get to 0 the health regenerates to 1 again, making it impossible to die unless u dont have your "block" button mapped).

is there ANY way to do this?!

i'd assume that no, but couldnt hurt asking.

for AC1 i could "cheat" using artmoney a lil bit to restrict Altair to 1 sync-bar. maybe i can do the same with AC2 though i tried using artmoney to find the memory location of the health and couldnt. besides, in AC2 is a lot easier to survive with 1 health diamond than in AC1.
im looking desperately for a way to make the health NOT regenerate or something (it only regenerates in the last diamond, which is exactly the problem). anything to make the game a bit challenging, tense and rewarding, which currently it isnt.

if anyone can help out to create a more challenging mode for AC2 - please, by all means - PM me or post in this thread.
Even if u have a lead, a clue or a place to start looking for a way to do what i so desperately need in order to really enjoy the game.

adarwinter
03-17-2010, 09:48 AM
what i want to mod in the game is have Ezio die once he gets to 0 health instead of him dying when he gets to -1 as it is in the game (and when u get to 0 the health regenerates to 1 again, making it impossible to die unless u dont have your "block" button mapped).

is there ANY way to do this?!

i'd assume that no, but couldnt hurt asking.

for AC1 i could "cheat" using artmoney a lil bit to restrict Altair to 1 sync-bar. maybe i can do the same with AC2 though i tried using artmoney to find the memory location of the health and couldnt. besides, in AC2 is a lot easier to survive with 1 health diamond than in AC1.
im looking desperately for a way to make the health NOT regenerate or something (it only regenerates in the last diamond, which is exactly the problem). anything to make the game a bit challenging, tense and rewarding, which currently it isnt.

if anyone can help out to create a more challenging mode for AC2 - please, by all means - PM me or post in this thread.
Even if u have a lead, a clue or a place to start looking for a way to do what i so desperately need in order to really enjoy the game.

caswallawn_2k7
03-17-2010, 10:04 AM
memory hacks would probably be the only way but looking at the way the DRM is working the memory is probably very resistant to changes.

your best would be, if you can, contact one of the main trainer providers and see if they can help you.

adarwinter
03-17-2010, 10:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
memory hacks would probably be the only way but looking at the way the DRM is working the memory is probably very resistant to changes.

your best would be, if you can, contact one of the main trainer providers and see if they can help you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah. memory hacks could be the last resort cus what i want to achieve the most is force death once ezio get's to a certain health (o, perferebly.) and that, to me, feels like a scripts rather than a memory hack :\

ok, buddy, do u have come way that i can contact the cheat suppliers?

fl4nger23
03-17-2010, 12:55 PM
Edit stuff in AC2? lol Do you still believe in Santa Claus?

People can't even play the game properly. Every step you perform in game, is strictly sent to their servers for approval and then sent back to you. Every texture's checksum that loads in your game I believe is also sent to their servers for integrity check and sent back and you want to actually MODIFY the CONTENT? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Forget about mods. The best thing that PC games had was the ability of modding, but for long time it has gone for good. MW2 is also a bright example of that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

adarwinter
03-17-2010, 03:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fl4nger23:
Edit stuff in AC2? lol Do you still believe in Santa Claus?

People can't even play the game properly. Every step you perform in game, is strictly sent to their servers for approval and then sent back to you. Every texture's checksum that loads in your game I believe is also sent to their servers for integrity check and sent back and you want to actually MODIFY the CONTENT? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Forget about mods. The best thing that PC games had was the ability of modding, but for long time it has gone for good. MW2 is also a bright example of that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know. i know. i dont expect to MOD the game, but maybe memory-hack it. AC1 wasnt mod-able either but i used a memory hacking tool (artmoney) to limit my health to 1 sync bar. it was enough to make it so much more fun.

if AC2 didnt have that last diamond that auto re-fills in 2 seconds than that would be enough for me but having the ability to hold "block" and be invulnerable to anything (but rare brute attacks) is reddiculously unbalanced and takes all the tention out of the fight - knowing u cant die if u just hold a button.