PDA

View Full Version : Your Year 2 Questions

UbiKeeba
05-07-2018, 04:55 PM
Hey Ghosts!

We have received a special request for you. We'd like to know what your most pressing questions regarding the team's vision for Year 2 are. Post them below!

Drewanova
05-07-2018, 09:11 PM
Is there any non special operation PvE content planned such as DLCs? I know you stated the main storyline is complete but some sort of new quest series.

KingSpawn1979
05-07-2018, 11:39 PM
Are you planning

- any PvE Content beyond Challenges?
- to add more Barrel/Stock Options for the M4?
- Sniper Scopes for Assault Rifles?

Kean_1
05-07-2018, 11:45 PM
Are you ever going to implement the searchable lobby and additional hardcore elements discussed last year for Custom Match in Ghost War?

AI BLUEFOX
05-08-2018, 12:03 AM
How does the team plan to keep both the PvE and PvP modes interesting to existing players, the PvE in particular?

Is it possible, is it in your vision, to rework the team mate AI in order to give single players an experience closer to that of coop players and closer to the original in terms of offering different team approaches?

J-109373
05-08-2018, 12:23 AM
On which month your planning to release the Special Operation 2?

TexasRocks2
05-08-2018, 12:25 AM
Any chance of NG+ getting added to the game?

Also, what would it hurt to add the SB armored pickup, SB white camo heli, Unidad off road buggy, and Unidad turreted jeep to their respective vehicle packs? They should've been there to begin with. Also, I'm sure some would appreciate that rare 4x4 jeep being added somewhere.

DoomsDayFisher
05-08-2018, 12:27 AM
Will bipods be added to light machine guns and sniper rifles?

BERTANDERNY
05-08-2018, 12:33 AM
Will you be adding any gameplay alterations during the season such as RoE options or team mate loadouts?

TH3_SCHW4RTZ
05-08-2018, 12:51 AM
Is a mission editor in the works for year 2?

If not, why?

If so, will this be a priority release in the update schedule?

The main story is finished. The DLCs did their job (even if no one really knows what Narc Road's job was) and I don't really want to pay for another scripted and partitioned PvE experience. A mission editor would empower us, the players, to start making our own stories and experiences in the sand box YOU created. There's a talented immersion/RP community for this game and I would love to see them (myself included) get an opportunity to showcase their creativity with shared missions and unique parameters. Features in a mission editor I'd like to see are:

Host options for co-op
Adjust the location, availability and use of ammo crates (such as limiting them to rebel bases)
Set limits to when inventory can be accessed (only at ammo crates, only at rebel bases, etc)
Mission parameters (time of day, weather to include that in Fallen Ghosts, location, rally points, exfil, etc)
Equipment, weapons and appearance limitations (there's always that one guy who wants to look like a post apocalyptic clown)
Adjustments for the AI stats and behavior (alert range/sensitivity, aggressiveness/behavior, accuracy, HP, patrol routes randomization)
Sharing our creations!

I think if you give us the tools to start creating our own content, you'll see this games community explode in a big way and the relevance of the PvE experience will be greatly improved. Thanks for your consideration and creating a game I care about enough to even bother sharing my passion with you all.

TH3_SCHW4RTZ
05-08-2018, 12:57 AM
I just put together a very detailed post, submitted it and it disappeared. Is it awaiting approval or something? Very disheartening if lost...

UbiInsulin
05-08-2018, 01:07 AM
I just put together a very detailed post, submitted it and it disappeared. Is it awaiting approval or something? Very disheartening if lost...

Yeah, for some reason the posts in this thread are asking for moderator approval. I've gone ahead and approved it. Not ideal, but please rest assured that we can see everything as moderators regardless.

Update
I'm told the issue has been fixed, and your replies should now display without moderator approval.

Kane_sg
05-08-2018, 01:13 AM
When you guys said Special Ops updates to have 'PvE Mission', it turned out it's nothing different than Special Event of a Season Challenge with time dragging difficulty design like that of Predator.
But let's face it, it's still 1 out of 4 Spec Ops updates planned.

Now for the rest, DO you guys have the actually-substantial missions to come? Even when that means they are paid?

Let me blatantly recap the Special Operations 1:
1. Sam Fisher mission; Infiltrate without killing, auto bust alarm after purposely putting yourself in the middle, escape from gun-wielding zombie horde
2. Paid Sam Fisher gears; new themed attributes from a stealth game, including new kill animations, but all of these gears are pretty much incompatible with the themed mission
3. Team customisation. This is like giving a girlfriend to a once young handsome guy who is now 95 years old. In addition to that, instead of taking a piece of tucked-in boots mesh (highly requested) from your set costumes for Midas and our male/female Nomads, you replaced his pants completely with a generic one

Kane_sg
05-08-2018, 03:54 AM
Since the option to Edit the post for some reason is not present, let me just add on here that I don't mean any disrespect in my last post. But what you were making it out to be in the trailer and the product on release wasn't exactly a decent stuff to have, apart from the SC knick-knack that 90% of it was locked behind a paywall we vaguely know the content about other than lootbox and early access.

Beauty_Nova
05-08-2018, 04:13 AM
I have a few question!

Since the game came out I've seen people requesting the ability to unequip a secondary/primary weapon, so that you only have 1 or 2 weapons equipped instead of the default 3. The best option right now is to equip a folded stock SMG or shotty. Is this something that can be added in Year 2?

Thanks!

Anne

R4NK_S1
05-08-2018, 07:23 AM
Is there any chance you bring back the Beta as a selectable game mode next to Quick play and Ranked (updated with all the existing maps and modes in Ghost War)?

guest-g5a3lzt7
05-08-2018, 08:47 AM
Would love more customizable guns

guest-g5a3lzt7
05-08-2018, 08:49 AM
And please fix the Mk17 (scar17). The in game model looks nothing like what it should when you customize it.

biomag83
05-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Any chances for a roadmap for year two?

TheNonLethal
05-08-2018, 10:44 AM
In general, what is the status of speech recognition in Ghost Recon wildlands, is the developers considering its use for AI Team control? Is voice recognition still practical in the game world?

I do not go into details, but this could be a fun feature combined with the instructions given by the controller when talking about controlling individual AI fighters.

Luquss
05-08-2018, 11:23 AM
Will you be adding more items for weapon gunsmith like drum mags, New weapon sights etc?

SHD-Agent-NG5T
05-08-2018, 10:25 PM
could you maybe bring content from ghost recon phantoms? like the assassins creed outfits?

DIDJAMOM
05-08-2018, 11:30 PM
Can you ad a 12x zoom scope and bipods to sniper rifles?

W1nEmAll
05-09-2018, 01:40 AM
Me for one - I think the game is awesome and has always been been with the few miscues and etc.. Our Task Force created our own missions and our own SOP. We police ourselves during playing - it adds so much to the immersion and realism of the game. With that being said - I would like to see:

1) A lot more CQB missions. More building to building sweeps, entries (dynamic and deliberate).
2) Rappelling even if only available with non-AI teammates
3) An actual working range finder for sniping without having to always switch to binos for distance - (we play absolutely no hud and no markers)
4) A lot more infiltration and extraction missions. Alongside with some infiltration and assassination missions.
5) been asking since day 1 - but PLEASE the unidad buggy with technical on top. :)

Probably will think of a few more enhancements, but to this point I still have an absolute blast playing this game.

LoneSpymaster
05-09-2018, 02:41 AM
1.Do you plan to update teammate AI? I do not mean more commands but for example:

1)They need to react to nearby enemies and hide and to nearby explosions.
2) Spot and shoot only when enemies are on line of sight. Synch shoot in Future Soldier worked that way, if there wasn't any line of sight they told you "sorry I can't do that shoot" I would love something similar.
3) Sometimes after you give the “open fire command” they start looking at the enemy but not shooting them.

2. Are future updates coming to both main game and DLC? Teammate customization for example is missing on FG and as a little extra:
Can our teammates be customizable at the beginning when we start a new save? Being able to change sex is a must.

3. Is new game plus coming? (main game and DLC as I said above) if it does, it should start from the beginning including the intro cutscenes and maybe a harder difficulty, a Ghost difficulty with maybe no regen health (a health system like what we have on Ghost War) and that the “clouds” above our enemies disappear after 40 to 30 seconds if we lost line of sight or we are not using the drone, like on GRAW and GRFS

4. The ability to keep our drone deployed like on GRFS, if the battery dies an animation of the Ghost retrieving the drone should trigger.

5.Within what time frame are we going to get new updates?

6.Any chance to see new PVE related game modes like guerilla (GRFS) and firefight (GRAW) or missions that last more than 30 minutes? I love those missions, but we need more.

7. What about an option to choose what perks we want unlocked or block on DLC? (this could be an option for new game plus)

8.Any new game mode for Ghost War like conflict from GR Future Soldier or something that rewards better for playing as a team? (With respawns available) as all game modes right now play almost the same and people do not play like a team.

9. Certain NVG have some “unique filters” to them, is there any chance to see a unique NV filter for the crosscom? (the one from GRFS could be very nice)

10. Any idea if we are going to see outfits/accessories from previous GR games? (like the skull bandana from FS)

11. Would be nice if we can get the suppression mechanic for single player. Both us and our enemies.

Crosscom NV
http://i64.tinypic.com/20gjyqe.png

This post has been updated 05/22/2018

This post has been updated 05/26/2018

ToutaLeBurgonde
05-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Ghost War weapons balancing could be nice, and maybe a ghost war crate as reward for each Prestige level could motivate people to achieve that. And why not a battle crate for every 5 level of tier on PvE

GRANDPA-ACE
05-09-2018, 10:04 PM
While we understand the need for BALANCE--Why can't more scopes & other customizations be added to PvP. E.g., on AR's & SMG's I like the Digital Scope--Why is it not possible to put a scope like that on all AR's & SMG's, but then reduce some other area of the weapons stats, e.g., Penetration, to keep the Balancing?

While we also understand the need for secrecy and the anticipation of waiting for the next Update--Why can't the Community Mgr's put out info each weak during the Livestream as to the progress of the next Update, or CURRENT Bug and Stability fixes that are in the works? You know, things that would keep the Community informed and interested; e.g., What is being done about Bullet Proof Leaves and Chain Link Fences, or the the recent inability to revive teammates, especially/posibly after defusing a mine?

While we are on the subject of Mines--what about giving points for Defusing them?

What is being considerd in regards to filling the EMPTY slots on some classes? E.g.'s, Recruit--Frags, but no Flash Bangs (1 empty slot); Enforcer--Frags, but no Flash Bangs (1 empty slot); Disrupter--Same Frags & 1 Empty Slot--anyway, you get the idea, give every class some love.

V/R
GPA

BERTANDERNY
05-10-2018, 08:04 AM
Could you add a daily log in credit reward?

BERTANDERNY
05-10-2018, 11:37 AM
Are you going t restrict weapon loadout changes to ammo boxes?

Dannyhaya
05-10-2018, 05:32 PM
Hello, wouldn't it be possible to add a sort of a camouflaged 4 crew attack helicopter to the online store.
-Maybe with different skins
-A little bit faster (like 300 km/h)
-Equiped with guns and rockets (maybe R1 AND L1 buttons on ps4)

This would be really great! (and you get a lot of sales from that i think)

Greetz

Kean_1
05-10-2018, 05:54 PM
In PvE, any chance an option can be implemented that would allow the ability of the player to unselect skills that have previously been chosen? Perhaps the skills points/resources could then be placed back into the "pool" to be allocated elsewhere. It's an existing mechanic so I don't believe developers would need to reinvent the wheel here.

It would be refreshing to be able to deselect certain skills to increase the level of difficulty without having to start over with a new character (losing everything else in the process). It would make it much easier for a player to tailor the gameplay experience to their liking and/or mood (e.g. deselect certain skills for a more hardcore experience).

When playing co-op, I think it would be a fun option to mix things up depending on what your friends prefer. When I was active, I had groups of friends that like to play differently with varying HUD options, styles of play, etc. I actually had to create new characters suited to their playstyle which was a pain.

I actually see this as perhaps a way to even help add a little replayability to the game and it's something that already exists (just not the choice to deselect). I would love to see more options like this implemented. As simple as it sounds, it can have a great impact on the way the game plays and being able to turn such things on/off could really help change things up.

Trigger_Hoot
05-10-2018, 06:02 PM
1. Have the appropriate grenade launcher for the SCAR-H. You have it available for the TAR-21 and other bullpup rifle, just not for the weapon it was designed to go on.

2. Customizable LVOA-C

3. Lasers and rangefinders available for bolt actions (m40,msr, etc.) I mean I don’t know why you have a parts option for the trigger.

4. Select fire for R5

5. MK-18 vacation for M4. I mean this is what an actual ODA team would use.

6. SCAR-16 or L (5.56 variant)

7. More vests. I mean everyone wants valkryes plate carrier so why not right. I mean a Teir 1 team of operators that can only choose from an old IBA vest or 5.11 carrier seems a little ridiculous

8. Stock options for the MK48 lmg and a suppressor (same suppressor used on the M4A1). Most SF units run a suppressor on them.

9. Magnified optics (flip down magnifier, acog, digital scope) on LMGs

10. Option to ditch the backpacks

11. Roving groups of armed SB patrols like on Narco Road or fallen ghosts in main game

12. Increase number of enemy’s that responde to alerts. I’d say double the initial response

13. Limit unidad attack helo response to I’d say 4 little birds and 4 attack helos. I mean they don’t have an endless supply lol.

14. LAW or Carl Gustav (rocket and recoiless launcher). For farness give SB and Unidad some RPGs

15. Can we make the option to have the rebels as another enemy faction

Okay now onto some gameplay additions
A lot of people on PVE spend countless hours poking at unidad to prompt an assault and create their own little horde mode. What sucks is when you try to get into a running gunfight and they abruptly loose you and it’s over, waves of armed troops subside and your left just shooting at endless waves of helos, or stupid rebels arrive and ruin it. So why not give us a horde option.
Horde Mode idea:
-each region has a venue for horde mode
Make it a purchasable content for each region. I know you guys understand the value of money. Each region say 2.99 in the store. Do the math, it will sell

Two types of horde
Defense-
Protect a single point from progressive waves of increasing armor and difficulty

Keep the fight on the ground. The occasional helo is fine just not an endless supply of aircraft

Resupplys only available every 5 waves

No drone options to spot with

No threats direction indicators

No rebel support options

Limited to 2 revives

No swapping weapons from the game menu, what you start with is what you play with

Extraction Horde mode
You start at a point where you fight through 5 waves then you have a manageable time hack to fight to another location, hold off a few waves while you complete a simple objective like destroying a SAM site

After fighting through let’s say 5 checkpoints you defend an LZ until your bird arrives

AnthonySonny
05-11-2018, 02:15 AM
Hi,

One question; did you plan to include the options to remove the hit sound + the sound detection when an enemy has the player in sight ?

That would be really cool especially for those playing on extreme with the HUD off, thanks :D

Pig_Mac
05-11-2018, 02:35 AM
As I bought into the Y2 pass, I should have something constructive to ask for, but actually I'm out of Ideas myself.
I only play PVE and Co-Op with friends as I've gotten to old to enjoy PVP it seems.

All I want to do is to stay in my little Bolivia, and serving some purpose. as it is now I mainly pop in and clean up some bases that were really fun.. or grinding Convoys in Tier one for no reason at all, as I don't really like the extreme accuracy the enemies seem to get, so I don't know why I've done so many convoys that I've maxed 14 weapons already, as they only matter in Tier mode.

NG+ seems to be wanted by a lot of people, (in a lot of games) but I actually don't care about that. The more freedom, the better. So no need for a full new story, maybe just add some more or less random bounty-hunting?
Some AI-target that spawn into the world, doesn't have to be properly voiced or have a full backstory, just a random target with a random name in a random base. Extraction or killing can be as random.

So it seems all i can come up with as something to occupy me with, would more or less be a mission-randomizer for creation non story missions..

crowlecj
05-11-2018, 06:44 AM
You have said you are looking to implement community requests: could you give us some parameters/limitations so we know what is able to be requested? The goal of this would be to narrow down the requests to actually feasible changes, and start and actual dialog with the community as far as development. If you give us a nice breakdown of things you have made clear are not able to be implemented, or the team is not interested in developing, I believe it would greatly increase the efficiency and productivity of this community in the future.

sinchi25
05-11-2018, 07:17 AM
Is there any chance you bring back the Beta as a selectable game mode next to Quick play and Ranked (updated with all the existing maps and modes in Ghost War)?

Ojalá que regrese el beta

DASH231095
05-11-2018, 11:26 AM
I would like to be able to use the face protection piece more often but it never looks right, I feel that it hold automatically come with an artillery balaclava like the echelon goggles and also when equipped with a headset the mouth piece should be removed like it is with gas masks for example, if those changes could be made I'd use the face protection all the time with any of the available helmets.

Also when in night and heat vision mode it would be cool if the AI who have nvg helmets equipped also received the animation of the nvg's moving down Into position which our playable character received in the last update.

I agree with a lot of other people's ideas about more options for weapons, especially comp4 and ACOG scopes etc for the LMG's and it would be good to have the trousers that midas used to have with the trousers tucked into the boots and also his vest with the knife on it would be really cool to receive as well. I think a stubble option for the facial hair would be good and maybe even a beard with a plat would look cool like the Swedish mercenary from the game mercenaries.

Looking forward to see what else we will be receiving in year two, also a quick question has the update 5 & 6 from the first year road map been scrapped? I don't really see the Sam Fisher update for year two having enough new content to cover two updates combined

BERTANDERNY
05-12-2018, 11:37 PM
Are you going to add a way to reactivate rebel side missions in the post game?
For continued playability purposes.

BERTANDERNY
05-13-2018, 12:39 PM
Totally out there but, i want a crossover with HAWX, and then i want a jet in my vehicle drop off options. And something to dog fight with. We have a huge map with loads of airspace and not alot going on up there.

SiegeEngineSlug
05-14-2018, 09:02 AM
Are you planning to take more weekly or monthly solo challenge suggestions from the GRW player community like you have done in the past?

RedCeII
05-17-2018, 01:58 PM
Any chance an option to disable the regenerative health and use Ghost Wars’ health bar system instead could be added? It would be a great option for those who enjoyed the original Ghost Recon games, and I wouldn’t imagine it would be hard to implement since this system is already present in the Ghost War mode. Maybe even make it similar to Tier 1 mode, where it’s just a toggle option, and maybe you could even use Resources to level up your health bar?

All throughout the world, there are trails and tracks that civilians wander, and they offer nice shortcuts and alternate routes if you’re on foot or bike and don’t feel like fast-travelling or flying everywhere, but they’re never occupied by enemies. In fact, there are practically NO enemies in the actual wildlands aside from the odd random few, and they’re always stationary and huddled around some rebels, civilians, or whatever. Could you add random patrols throughout the environments who’d use these trails and boost that chance-encounter rate and add a little more danger and tactical necessity to the world? Aside from actual “locations,” the world really doesn’t feel very threatening, or hostile.

How about an item wheel that lets you just hold Left and then choose your items with the Right stick? It’s pretty annoying only being able to cycle one-way through your items, and maybe if you just tap the Left D-Pad, you’ll switch back & forth between your last two items that you used. Most games, including Ubisoft games, already have this, so it’s pretty baffling that it wasn’t present in the first place.

Lastly, how about an option to change the main game’s BGM tracks to the ones from Fallen Ghosts or Narco Road? I vastly prefer Fallen Ghosts’ more Future Soldier themed BGM over the default Wildlands mariachi style music, which is good, but a change would be nice.

Thanks!

Smuggler007
05-21-2018, 03:05 PM
I like the variety this game has to offer for its fans, old and new. I liked how we can customize our Ai squad mates. That's great and all, but like my own guy, it doesn't work like it should for practical reasons: remain hidden by blending in. The enemy should not easily spot my guy or his squad mates when wearing a disguise no matter what difficulty that is.

I'm not asking for much; Just stating the obvious when doing stealth ops...

dapipier
05-21-2018, 08:47 PM
1.Add the option to directly enter the pvp map on the pve map and add the pvp online racing task. Similar to the gta online mode,Join some of the player's favorite extra tasks, such as killing zombies, beasts

2.Has more weapons accessories options, tripod, zoom sight, machine gun silencer

3.The purpose of adding costume items, such as the bulletproofness of different body armor, and its effect on the player's speed of action。R6 characters can also change costumes and props, or other VIP skins

4.Control character jump

5.First-person view

6.Add a military jet to the game

TCT_V
05-23-2018, 09:22 AM
Please let us to customize AI team' weapons, now we can edit their outfits, so I want to equip any gun for them. Thank you!:rolleyes:

Th3B3ast1y
05-23-2018, 06:36 PM
what

TCT_V
05-24-2018, 03:20 AM
Please add tactical flashlights for pistols, shotguns, handguns and rifles...It will be more tactical for Ghost at night, they can use this light to flash enemies' eyes to kill them easier, and also looks cool...:D

AngryHelios
05-24-2018, 09:58 AM
Some (most?) points have been mentioned (here and elsewhere). I only PvE:

1. local clothing to "blend in" - where's my poncho? (TAKE MY MONEY!)

2. customize AI team weapons

3. weight system to carry weapons:
- sniper rifles and lmg have eg 7-9 points/weight (short sniper to the heaviest)
- assault rifles and shotguns eg 4-6
- smgs have eg 2-4
- pistols have eg 1
- grenades/gadgets have eg1-3
Unequipping (leaving blank) a slot is possible, run speed/Stamina is dependent on the carried weight.

4. Changing loadout is only possible at weapon crates. (Or even more restricted: Only possible at safe houses.)
"On the go" you can only change butt stock length and suppressor of already equipped weapons.

5. camo has effect on visibility

6. body armor/vests/helmets have effect on hitpoints

7. visibility/attention factor based on visibility of weapons (drawn), weapon weight (see 3.) and clothing like civilian, camo (see 5.), body armor (see 6.)

8. suppression mechanic

9. I remember how threatening it was being hunted by a chopper when I started the game - now this feeling is gone, because I can just shoot it out of the sky easily... bring that "being" hunted feeling back: It is generelly too easy to just run/drive away. You only take engagements you really want. FORCE them on us sometimes (in free roam). Maybe eg add roadblocks outside of missions?

10. I mostly PvE free roam "for an hour" by now and have to restrict myself to what I do and why. So please add more activities, more to do... (Again,m I would pay for that, make it all a DLC...)

Southern_Syren
05-25-2018, 12:52 AM
Thanks for info
Some (most?) points have been mentioned (here and elsewhere). I only PvE:

1. local clothing to "blend in" - where's my poncho? (TAKE MY MONEY!)

2. customize AI team weapons

3. weight system to carry weapons:
- sniper rifles and lmg have eg 7-9 points/weight (short sniper to the heaviest)
- assault rifles and shotguns eg 4-6
- smgs have eg 2-4
- pistols have eg 1
- grenades/gadgets have eg1-3
Unequipping (leaving blank) a slot is possible, run speed/Stamina is dependent on the carried weight.

4. Changing loadout is only possible at weapon crates. (Or even more restricted: Only possible at safe houses.)
"On the go" you can only change butt stock length and suppressor of already equipped weapons.

5. camo has effect on visibility

6. body armor/vests/helmets have effect on hitpoints

7. visibility/attention factor based on visibility of weapons (drawn), weapon weight (see 3.) and clothing like civilian, camo (see 5.), body armor (see 6.)

8. suppression mechanic

9. I remember how threatening it was being hunted by a chopper when I started the game - now this feeling is gone, because I can just shoot it out of the sky easily... bring that "being" hunted feeling back: It is generelly too easy to just run/drive away. You only take engagements you really want. FORCE them on us sometimes (in free roam). Maybe eg add roadblocks outside of missions?

10. I mostly PvE free roam "for an hour" by now and have to restrict myself to what I do and why. So please add more activities, more to do... (Again,m I would pay for that, make it all a DLC...)

TopNotch9867
05-31-2018, 04:30 AM
A few things I would love to see added to this game are

1. Smoke grenades. When getting into any engagement, smoke grenades provide a huge tactical advantage for a multitude of reasons.
2. Weight:Gear Balancing System. Adding a system that would allow players to add and reduce weight to overall affect in-game dynamics like player speed and hp. Being able to sacrifice weight for extra items or reduce weight for more mobility, etc.
3. Adjust Enemy Accuracy. I'm a Tier 1 player and have no complaints about being shot a few times and dying. However, I don't think that a cartel member wielding akimbo skorpions should be able to easily pick you off at 150m either. Perhaps adjusting accuracy by range could balance things a little more or adding a hp system based upon the armor you have equipped (Helmet, no helment, IBM vs Plate Carrier, etc.)
4. Damage System. I've been a huge fan of Ghost Recon for years due to the fact that this game is more realistic than a lot of other shooters. But when the Tier 1 system was introduced, it affected some weapons such as the BFG-50A, MSR, etc. and other high caliber weapons, making it so you must shoot the enemy twice. I don't believe there is too much armor that can withstand the impact of a 50. caliber round, much less a shot to the head.
5. Weather Changes. This one is more of a personal request. I feel that the game has a great, diverse landscape and I would love to see you guys enhance it further if possible by making the weather more dynamic and change more often. Increase intensity of storms on occasion, heavier fog, etc. and really highlight the effect they have on shooting. I love to play without the hud and enjoy the challenge that the weather brings.
6. Red Circles. Would it also be possible to add a setting where you can remove the red circles for incoming mortars, grenades, etc.? Also, I've seen a few other players mention this but to remove the sound when an enemy/sam site is spotting you?

I have complete respect for the Ubisoft Team and everything they've accomplished with the game so far and hope to see some of the great recommendations I've seen from other players added to the game.

RedCeII
05-31-2018, 02:33 PM
I think Fast-Travelling should only be possible from Safe Houses, and only to other Safe Houses that you’ve “discovered.”

I think enemy bases and checkpoints should have more or less security based on how often you’re discovered and how much trouble you cause. Like if you stay stealthy and never raise the alarms, bases are as they are. But if you’re always getting detected and killing hundreds of enemies and taking down choppers and whatnot, there should be roadblocks all throughout that province, enemy installations should have more patrols inside and around the perimeter, add landmines around the area, more helicopter patrols, etc. Give us a penalty for sloppy play, basically.

And that damn buggy on the loading screen, the one covered in scrim, just mocks me. Why can’t we add scrim or cam-netting to our weapons & vehicles? It’d be neat to be able to bring a vehicle to a Safe House and spend resources on customizations like armour, speed, camouflage, etc., and then have access to it from other Safe Houses, kinda like GTA or Saint’s Row’s garages.

nga-chairman
06-01-2018, 06:05 AM
Year 2
Would love to see the following
Night vision fix - Cannot see team mates NV Lasers in co-op
A new release like fallen ghosts with multiple missions
Coop squad size increase for PVE from 4 to 5 or 6
A compass for PVE as when playing with friends in extreme with HUD off to make it realistic as possible its hard to coordinate where attacks are coming from
Wire cutters so you dont have to blow a whole fence up to sneak into a base
Smoke grenades for cover in PVE
Smart Vehicle - I.e set a waypoint on map and chopper/car could drive/fly itself?
Heal downed teammates in prone position (PVE and PVP)
Using Car doors as cover when exit a vehicle

Love the game and the more realistic the better :)

AngryHelios
06-01-2018, 08:30 AM
I have read so many good points here!

Weapon Weight, body armor and ghillie should not only have influence on detectability/threat factor,stealth and hitpoints but also influence on stamina and draw(aim)/switch/reload (general handling) speeds
(to add some negatives and drawback considerations for balancing)

Smoke grenades - oh yes (replace some other gadget if its a problem of slots); Sometimes you need cover to disengage;

Generally it is too easy to get from A to B, because:
- all accessible fast-travel;
- summoning the all-mighty rebel chopper fleet;
Force me to hike/carjack/explore creating unexpected engagements/encounters (add foot patrols, add mobile checkpoints/roadblocks)

Reduce the Rebels (when maxed out)

Make choppers (and armored vehicles) more resistant to fire, generally more threatening (but make them detect you harder). They are just not a threat as they were at the start of the game when I remember to be "hunted" by a chopper. But make their respawning limited.

CHSV-Neontix
06-02-2018, 06:39 PM
My top priority is 8 player Co-op, it would be so cool to have a little squad with different roles.

Since I like roleplaying with friends, the following would be really useful for such players:

- Let us set roles for players which show up under their name. These should be customizable by the host or the player.. This is just a cosmetic change and doesn't have to have
an effect on gameplay.

- Add the ability to empty a weapon slot

- Make LMGs suppress the enemy (Those in cover should stay there and enemies in open area should quickly look for cover and stop shooting)

- Let players draw on the map, maybe even show it on minimap

I hope you add some of these suggestions! I really like this game, even after having played every mission at least a hundred times and these additions would be the cherry on top of the best ice cream ever made!

PS: plz fix G33 flipup animation :P

Ex-Kut
06-03-2018, 01:00 PM
Is it possible to create a daily or session stats in game, and maybe the overall improvement in kd and WL ratios in this particular session.
And improve the anti-cheats because I'm seeing the same players cheating constantly without ban.
Thanks

DreiKelch409621
06-04-2018, 03:35 PM
No i don't think so

spyonicnoll
06-05-2018, 04:01 AM
I don't think this would happen but man it would be amazing. I have longed for a console version of Arma 3 and even in it's current state GRW is the closest game to it. But this idea would be amazing

jorimaster
06-05-2018, 07:55 AM
HI, Folks,

We love this game and all the tom clancy´s series, maybe you can add more content from special operations group in the world, like rainbow six siege, yes i know the icons exist, but i talking about custom gear to personalize our actual character, contenty like Russian army helmets like TSS-81 "Sphere", SSSH-94 "Sphere-S", Maska-1 (Маска-1) Tachanka version(Maska-1SСH) and bulletproof glass version, K6-3 (К6-3) like pubg, 6b7 (6б7), 6b7-1, 6b-1M, 6b27, and gorka 4 suits, weapons like vss vintorez and as val, russian handguns etc,

i think more camo for the uniforms german camos, russian camos or maybe like the weapons camo, thats will be great

Regards.

UbiKeeba
06-05-2018, 05:12 PM
Here you go, everyone! Check out our first Q&A of Year 2 here→ http://ghostrecon.com/year2qa

N0zyk
06-06-2018, 11:37 PM
Is the new game + possible to implement for the next update? It would add so much replayability, i think it is the biggest request considering pve.

F0CKINGH0STILE-
06-16-2018, 11:23 AM
Are you guys planning to add more players per team, I mean besides a 4 vs 4, something like 5 vs 5 maps or 6 vs 6 maps, that will be nice since the group chats on PS4 are for 8 people and will make Clans Wars a real Clan construction If we can get them on the same team......please do something with more players by team!!.... thank you for listening to us!!...

SOLO_06_GIXXER
06-24-2018, 10:41 PM
I myself as well as others would like to see some type of rc car drone to use as a way to disarm a min or of such and to let each of it's same classes pick our own throwables/weapons only if in the same classes also I would like to see this game grow to the potential it has insight of this is one if not the best game I played this is a great game hands down I also would like to see the echelon have a limited use on his sonar capabilities to only 15-20 sec and have a cool down as same as the scout drone I think that sonar Is op the way it is now this game had many ways it can grow and bring more people from other games back I play this game everyday and never miss a day due to being disabled as it helps me escape the reality of my situation I stopped playing other games to only play this ghost recon wildlands ghost wars I have both passes and am looking forward to upcoming updates and can't wait to see the new oparators that have yet to be released just my opinions as well as a lot of others that was requested here in my post that I've stated above please give us an update to when we will get our new oparators thanks in advance for your time and consideration in these matters sincerely THE GHOSTS OF THE WILDLANDS

RedCeII
06-25-2018, 09:50 PM
Easy one: can we get a light blue camouflage colour so that we can role-play as UN Peacekeepers?

iSheetBricks
06-26-2018, 06:13 PM
Are we going to get a fully customizable lvoa-c?

sanjithnaathsn
06-26-2018, 10:08 PM
Hi,
I have some suggestions for upcoming contents/updates. I believe UBI soft will consider about bellow suggestions for PvE.
1) Lake patrol by Unidad and Santa blanka cartel (Patrol with armed boats).
2) Side missions like capturing cocaine convoys and destroying them (only at production province or smuggling provinces).
3) Capturing/destroying smuggling train (smuggler’s train).
4) Let Unidad and Santa blanka attack us on APC (Heavily armed tank).

Alpha-ARC
06-27-2018, 11:41 PM
This is probably the best list of features i've seen so far on this forum, but I would add to that grenade launchers like the M23 and more usable and useful camo options so that they actually serve a purpose. Also maybe varying levels of protection for each vest type and I think that would make the game much more replayable and generally fun to play.

Alpha-ARC
06-27-2018, 11:55 PM
Hi,

I know some of the things in this suggestion list may be stretching your capabilities pretty fa due to the fact that we're already 2 years into the game, but they would be greatly appreciated if possible. Even if they were included in the year 2 pass and not just free content. These suggestions include:

- Some sort of dedicated grenade launcher such as the M23 Grenade Launcher would be extremely handy, even if it did have a small ammo supply.
- Bipods that are usable on both LMGs and Snipers to help control recoil in a high tensions mission.
- Different effects based on the environment depending on what you and your squad are wearing (ie; woodland camo would help you better in a forest rather than sand coloured camo.)
- A way to earn credits in game, even if it was just 10-15 credits per mission it would allow the community to work towards something and strive to achieve a goal to unlock everything within the store eventually.
- NVG or Thermal Scope on snipers that is toggleable, such as the EXPS-G33 Flip down scope.
- New weapons such as the customizable LVOA-C and iconic weapons such as the M200 Intervention and the AAC Honey Badger.
- More predictable search patterns for both Unidad and Santa Blanca which would allow you to plan missions better (I cannot say how many times I was trying to complete a stealth mission when an unexpected Unidad or Santa Blanca vehicle comes along and starts peppering me with the mounted mini-gun.)
- Lengthier PVE missions in Special Operations 2, 3, and 4. As in the operation watchman special op, it took me around 40 minutes to an hour to complete the mission then there was no new content to eplore beyond that point.
- Maybe another DLC with one of the gangs we saw at the end of the game in the final Sueño cutscene.
- A more randomized bullet spread for AI in the ghost mode difficulty, as I more often than not, find myself in a firefight with an AI opponent that cannot miss me so I end up needing to take cove every bullet I shoot against one enemy rather than every 5-6 bullets.
- Maybe a Flashlight attachment to the guns as that would make it a more complete build for a gun.
- Possible even the ability to mount small lasers and backup sights on the top rail, so you would be able to mount both a flashlight and laser.
- A wider variety of vehicles for the players to choose from when in the rebel vehicle support menu, such as the buggy which was initially in the menu then later removed.
- The ability to equip certain equipment for water missions such as fins to swim faster and a mask to allow you to breathe longer under water.
- More water and Ship-based missions in the campaign to help diversify the ways to tackle a mission.
- Different Night Vision Filters.
- Different Body armour and vest effects such as some providing more protection than others.
- First person view would be incredible.
- More choices for aerial vehicles such as jets, as most runways in the game serve no practical purpose other than aesthetics.
- More useful water vehicles.
- Smoke grenades to help mask movements when being fired upon by enemies.

I know some of the suggestions are better suited for a completely new game and would be hard to implement in the current game, however, if any of these suggestions could come true it would be an insane booster to the game.

With all the suggestions above, keep in mind that I mean no disrespect to the developers. This is honestly my most played game ever (I have 200+ hours on it and I'm still enjoying it like hell.) But I would still like to see the devs give us a more consistent stream of updates to keep the community hooked over longer periods of time.

Thanks.

Alpha-ARC
06-29-2018, 06:17 PM
Will there be anyway to earn credits in game that we could either use to buy battle crates or vehicle packs from the store in special operations 2?

TyronRD
06-30-2018, 04:57 PM
I would definitely like to see more scope variations/choices . Even the ability to get different red dot sights like the green crosshairs from the E3 playthrough would be greeeeaaaat! Also why is that my apc and military Humvee are being shot to pieces by a cartel member wielding a smg-11 on tier 1 ? Please fix that and make vehicles (especially bullet proof vehicles) do as they should! I also feel that a utility belt is necessary and should show flashbangs and grenades, smokes ,etc. It would really add to the immersion as well .

BickShack
07-01-2018, 10:04 AM
A system for recording and editing clips and camera angles please

Devonax
07-01-2018, 08:29 PM
In general, what is the status of speech recognition in Ghost Recon wildlands, is the developers considering its use for AI Team control? Is voice recognition still practical in the game world?

I do not go into details, but this could be a fun feature combined with the instructions given by the controller when talking about controlling individual AI fighters.

It seems that you didn't know but this is already possible. Just download the program "VoiceBot" and download/use the profile "Ghost Recon Wildlands US" and you are done. You can even typ in your own NEW commands or make NEW things work with your voice. I can control my team by sending them away, calling them back and making them fire. With my voice I can also switch DIRECTLY to the throwable I want by naming it and I can call my drone and/or a Rebel Scan.

It's pretty great tool but no matter if its handled ingame (which we don't have) or with a 3rd party tool you will always have 0.5 to 1.2 seconds delay. Try it out, its really cool and gives a Socom: Navy Seals vibe.

Devonax
07-01-2018, 08:44 PM
Please let us to customize AI team' weapons, now we can edit their outfits, so I want to equip any gun for them. Thank you!

I second this greatly!
I love the fact that UBI is FINALLY starting to listen to us (even though it takes ages) and that we have the option to dress up our team but being able to also allow us to change and modify their weapons would be awesome. This could give us the option to apply different roles to our team members. Maybe I want 2 Sniper Operators and 1 SMG/CQC Operator for certain missions. We could then outift them with gear they need depending on the mission.

And when you are working on the team stuff then you could also improve their AI (pathfinding, stealth detection, enemy targeting) and their damage output and maybe also improve their usefulness by letting us controlling them individually (having sniper backup on a hill while 2 operators follow me with suppressed SMG's).

I really think that the Team AI is dumb as a stack of bricks and I have made multiple threads about this on the forum. They need to be smarter. If the enemy starts shooting at me or one of my team members then they need to open fire. IF we where in stealth then the team must be smart enough to make stealth kills to prevent detection. When **** hits the fan and the alarm is going or waves of enemy cars are driving in then my team must be smart enough to take cover (with LoS of the enemy) and open fire when they can make the shot.

And while we are on the topic of teams and shooting.. when are you guys going to program that our team AI is going to aim MORE for the heads and less body or leg shots ???? They are supposed to be veteran, hardcore, top-of-the-list soldiers. and they cant aim for ****, shoot marsmellows and cant seems to navigate a few rocks.

Devonax
07-01-2018, 09:06 PM
I think that most people are using this thread as a wishlist, which is fine but IF you are going to call out your wishes for Ghost Recon Wildlands then maybe you need to keep in mind that you only wish or request things that are OPTIONAL.

Asking for changes to gameplay like having only 1 (or 2) weapons has to be implemented so it is a CHOICE.
Asking for a weight system is something that can't be a CHOICE and will effect everyone and not everyone wants this.
Asking for changing the loadout only at weaponcrates is also something that will effect everyone and not everyone wants this.
Saying that fast traveling should only be possible from safehouses is something that will effect everyone.

If you are going to request something it's best if it can/will be implemented as a CHOICE so people that don't want it do not have their game changed against their will. Most of these type of request that i mentioned can be done already with your own personal rules and roleplaying. You can create your own data sheet with gun weights and calculate what you can or can't carry etc.

There are ALOT of things that can be requested that are no choices (they still can be in a way) but will actually improve the gameplay like:
- Give us an option to silently cut down chainlink fences. -> people that don't want this dont have to cut the fence and ignore the ability to do so.
- Give us more team control like being able to give commands to a single member instead of all 3 -> this will not remove the current "all-members" commands so the new commands can be ignored by people that dont want to use it.
- Make SAM launchers fair. IF they are destroyed they stay destroyed for as long you are still in the same provence. Change it so they only start targetting you when you are atleast 100m above ground (they are anti-AIR after all). -> there is NOBODY that doesn't want a change to these annoying SAM launchers, it can only improve.
- Give all attachments to all weapons. this means scopes and suppressors to LMG's and sights to pistols etc. -> more choice to alter your own weapon to your liking. people that don't want to have new attachment options do not have to use it.

so these are just a few examples of requests/wishes that can alter or improve the game without anyone else having to see their game change in a way they don't want to.

Ubisoft has an undiscovered goldmine under their *** with this game and they don't seem to realise this. They are failing to improve the PVE part while it can be their biggest selling point if they only listen to their PVE community. I rather spend 100 to 300 euro on a game that has a very customizable and indepth gameplay with freedom, choices and good story, instead of paying for some meaningless stuff for PVP that is only fun for 2 to 6 matches.

Rezieo
07-03-2018, 01:21 AM
yyeah

BickShack
07-03-2018, 08:38 AM
A videoclip editor pls

spyonicnoll
07-03-2018, 11:25 AM
What is the theme gonna be for Special Operations 2?

spyonicnoll
07-03-2018, 11:33 AM
Are you adding a customizable LVOA-C rifle and are we getting any new camo for our gear?

Ps personally I could love some net style camo for helmets.

stewiecookie94
07-03-2018, 08:03 PM
will we be able to scroll up on the friends list without getting kicked from the squad in ghost war?

BickShack
07-03-2018, 10:01 PM
add a method to clean / renew the color of the clothes (remove the dirt) pls

Josergll414
07-17-2018, 02:53 AM
please add the classic weapons from the ghost recon series for example XM29 OICW, m4 socom and some new like dp12 shotgun

BlackReign15
07-26-2018, 08:52 AM
I'd like to see an Assassin's Creed mission involving the retrieval of an Apple of Eden. Even just adding some new customization items would be pretty cool. Maybe an Abstergo outfit and an Assassin jacket that could be paired with other clothing items. Above all else, I would absolutely love to have hidden blades with unique CQC animations.

I think it would be pretty cool to import some stuff from other Ghost Recon games too, like some of the helmets on Phantoms.

I hope Ubi finds these to be interesting ideas :o

specter-001
09-09-2018, 11:09 PM
Bring these guy's into the mix
hi Ubisoft how about this [opening narration]
Narrator: In 2002 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Bolivian underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.
1.Nomad and the ghost have to help the A-Team escape from the four Unidad prison cells where they are jailed brake out the A-Team get them to the airport to leave Bolivia
2.Finde the A-Team's Van hidden in the map +Face's-corvette
3.FINDE the A- Team's Ruger Mini-14 assault rifles+MAC 10 and MAC 11 plus suppressors

"i love it when a plan comes together"