PDA

View Full Version : Auto Opponent-Changing?????

o...Frank...o
05-06-2018, 03:55 PM
Hello!

In the 4x4 PvP-Modes, my Char changes the Opponent automatically sometimes. Also, when another Enemie-Player is in longer distance as my actual rival. I think it is often when i parry!!
This is frustrating because I lost a free hit on him/her and/or get a counter-hit, or he can take care for himself.....

Why it is so? What can I do???

Sorry about my english and thanks for a answer.....:)

Klingentaenz3r
05-06-2018, 08:26 PM
In my experience this is most likely because you have toggle lock on activated like me. This means that R3 on your controller centers the camera and switches opponents. Since the right analog stick is used to manouver your guard it is likely that R3 is toggled while you try to block or parry somebody. Depending how hard you press and how old your controller might be this happens more or less frequently. I had it very often on my PS1 controller, was a bit better on my PS4 but in generall it seems that somehow the sensitivity for the button activation is a but too high as you don't have to press it until you hear it click (like in other games such as Dark Souls). Maybe rebind R3 to L1. This is what I tried to get used. But then you can forget about quick chat.

An alternative would be to get used to hold lock manually but switching targets is very annoying, dangerous and inconsistent

o...Frank...o
05-06-2018, 08:52 PM
I Play with Mouse/Keyboard...........:cool: