PDA

View Full Version : Feats

THE_MAD_KlNG
05-06-2018, 05:00 AM
You know how people complain about feats being to powerful. Especially the end of the match where one team will get catapulted and then it's over. Well my thought on the matter would be that the team that isn't breaking doesn't get to use any non-passive feets. If both teams are breaking no one gets to use any other non-passive feats. Makes it more of a fight in the end not just getting insta killed. Abd a better chance for the team to rally. Just my two cents.

YuBiShiGouShi
05-06-2018, 09:14 AM
No...anytime a team is breaking then feats need to be disabled. At least that way the losing team has a chance to still clutch the match. Instead people just spam attacks and wait for one of their team mates to use a feat because for some weird reason....a big *** ball of rocks and grenades only do 90% damage to friendlies. That's amazing logic there.

THE_MAD_KlNG
05-06-2018, 11:51 AM
That's what I said. But keep the passive feet

ArmoredChocobo
05-06-2018, 05:06 PM
Yeah, as a Nobushi that won't help much.

Arrow storm's maybe the most powerful feat she has, and it's nowhere near as bad as the grenades and Catapult are.

Fire Trap is a hazard to team and enemy alike.

Stalwart Banner doesn't heal fast enough to save someone from a deathball.

THE_MAD_KlNG
05-07-2018, 05:47 AM
Well it's better than getting catapulted and inta dying

ArmoredChocobo
05-07-2018, 06:53 AM
Well it's better than getting catapulted and inta dying

Well I'm sure my enemies appreciate that my feats aren't as OP as theirs.

THE_MAD_KlNG
05-07-2018, 09:48 AM
Well I'm sure my enemies appreciate that my feats aren't as OP as theirs.

But like if they cant use there feats when your breaking. You have the advantage.