PDA

View Full Version : S6 Order Wishlist

Kryltic
05-06-2018, 01:33 AM
What Order mechanic changes would you like to see and/or what Orders would you like to change?

Bi-daily Orders, make it a pool of 12 where you can choose a max of 8 to complete. Give 3 daily Orders.

Remove the stupid Order where you have to play 12 games with a Vanguard character, it's annoying and totally stupid when compared to all others. That or add the same for every class and remove the non-vanguard equivalent.

Add back collect Tributes and Killing Soldiers. Introduce new Orders, such as playing as the same class, (maybe change them to 8 games) and each class has a different Order.

Other new orders could be attack or defend x number of territories. Others might be unlock X level feat Y number of times.

Perform X number of honorable duels. Or perform Y number of kills (or executions) in a single game.

Win Z number of gamew in a row.

Just my quick ideas.

Draco067
05-06-2018, 03:05 AM
What Order mechanic changes would you like to see and/or what Orders would you like to change?

Bi-daily Orders, make it a pool of 12 where you can choose a max of 8 to complete. Give 3 daily Orders.

Remove the stupid Order where you have to play 12 games with a Vanguard character, it's annoying and totally stupid when compared to all others. That or add the same for every class and remove the non-vanguard equivalent.

Add back collect Tributes and Killing Soldiers. Introduce new Orders, such as playing as the same class, (maybe change them to 8 games) and each class has a different Order.

Other new orders could be attack or defend x number of territories. Others might be unlock X level feat Y number of times.

Perform X number of honorable duels. Or perform Y number of kills (or executions) in a single game.

Win Z number of gamew in a row.

Just my quick ideas.

The more the better in my opinion. I understand UBIs need to have incentive for steel purchases (it's a business) but how about some incentive to play the game each day.

There is a big but very simple idea at the end of this, if nothing else, add it.

My ideas and purposes of such ideas is to prolong player activity each week as well as who they play.

1) A new Order type: weekly bounties will refresh once a week as the name suggests. There will be two orders and they will be HARD to complete. Think of something like the event orders but for one person to undertake over the course of the week.

Example: A certain amount of executions (any mode) a single person needs to get, the target number based off of statistics I don't have, say the amount of executions any person might achieve in 5 days or about 10 hours maybe. This system will keep people coming back each day to play for the reward, (again I don't have any numbers to extrapolate from) 5000+ steel and 10,000XP+, it needs to be worth the effort or it will be a joke and no one will do them. They also need to be an objective the player wont have to grind for specifically but something they can work towards. Executions is an already existing order, so new orders just for weekly shouls also be a thing.

2) Increase the amount of different bounties. Simple idea on paper, but this will add some much needed veriaty.

3) All dayly Orders (anything thats not weekly) resets after 24 hours. Again, bringing the player base back each day. Its a business, but its also about keeping a player base.

4) more dayly orders, they are too quick to complete as is. Let the community have something to do each day.

5) Event Orders: currently participating in an event in the smallest way possibly will net you with rewards, that's fine, leave It that way. But now make it step-tiered.

Using this example again.
Executions in Dominion: currently I can do one execute, not play anymore and get the reward, fine. Keep the required amount of executions that is required for the community, but reward individual performance/investment.

Lets say the community needs to get to 100,000 executions.

[Executions] [Reward/Steel]
1-25 2000
26-50 3000
51-100 3500
101+ 5000+

Reminder that I don't have any statistics for these numbers, but the idea should be clear.

6) Ranked Orders: These would probably better suited to duels so that multiple people don't need to be relied upon. Win a tournament or just participate in a ranked game to its completion. Quick examples. This will incetivize playing ranked a bit more.

7) last one, so if you remember what I said above this is a very important one. Let me complete orders and let me apply the experience to any character I want, not just the one I played with. Think about what this will do for a second. For all those Assassins class players that don't play any heavies ( I'm one of them, I don't have a heavy/heavy hybrid over level 5) you will now play heavies so you can put that experience on a character you actually like. This is where the 'who they play' I mentioned above comes in, I guarantee you that if I could do this I would play a heavy class just to get this order when it is up, I won't play that heavy all the time I may even come to like playing a character I hadn't considered before (unlikely), but this will give players the option to do it if they want. This of course don't apply to just this one order. Options are good UBI, let us have them please.

IM DONE. This is what I want from an upgraded Orders system. I 100% think this will bring people back each day. It is however up to Ubi to give players a reason to rep up and get steel.

Thanks for ready all this if you did.

Tyrjo
05-06-2018, 07:41 AM
I've said this for quite a while. We need orders for the ranked duel tournament. I also made a post about how to make people start playing the Duel tournament. (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1872231-How-to-remedy-Duel-Tournament)

Each season, issue a season order to get a placement rank in Duel Tournament. This order rewards 2000 steel. Once this order is completed each weekend you get an order to participate in a Duel Tournament. This orders rewards 500 steel.