PDA

View Full Version : New content

deathdeeller
05-05-2018, 08:22 PM
I love For Honor and am not going to stop playing it for a while. I do know that a game like this MUST have new content to keep it alive. I was thinking, why not put in a map pack that is free for everyone that has maps based around the season pass characters. (EX. a map in the streets of Rome based off of the centurion, a colosseum based of off the gladiator, ETC.) On the side of new characters, a small paid DLC including a warhammer knight (The Crusader), a club wielding Viking (The Marauder), and a staff wielding Samurai (The Monk) Just my thoughts.

UbiJurassic
05-05-2018, 08:38 PM
I love For Honor and am not going to stop playing it for a while. I do know that a game like this MUST have new content to keep it alive. I was thinking, why not put in a map pack that is free for everyone that has maps based around the season pass characters. (EX. a map in the streets of Rome based off of the centurion, a colosseum based of off the gladiator, ETC.) On the side of new characters, a small paid DLC including a warhammer knight (The Crusader), a club wielding Viking (The Marauder), and a staff wielding Samurai (The Monk) Just my thoughts.

It's definitely a cool sounding idea and we actually already do release our maps for free. Something you may not know is that in season's past, we have released a faction-themed alongside each DLC hero. So in Season 2, the Centurion and Shinobi were released. Alongside their release, we also included two free maps for all players, Forge and Sanctuary Garden, which are Knight and Samurai maps respectively.

New content is definitely on the way, deathdeeller. The new map, Beachhead, will be releasing May 17th with the start of Season 6. Additionally, new heroes will be making their way to the battlefield before the end of the year. Lastly, we'll also be making an appearance at this year's E3! We have some cool stuff to announce, so be on the lookout for that. :)