PDA

View Full Version : Help the confused! - Deck Advice needed!

ConfusedAF23
05-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Hey guys and gals!

I've been playing the game since the begining of it and have reached lv. 45 on pvp but I can't pass that! i'm stuck.
Frankly, I have been fooling around with my coins and materials so I have been investing in cards all over (Adventure, Sci Fi and Mystical. even fantasy for a bit)
I got to the point where I don't know what to do and how to advance. I lack strategy

these are my 3 deck options I used to reach lv 45 with

Deck 1: Adventure\Sci Fi

Hiedi lv 4
story jimmy lv 3
hook Clyde lv 3
pirate timmy lv 3
captain wendy lv 3
marvin lv 4
dogpoo lv 3
astronaut butters lv 4
enforcer jimmy lv 4
program stan lv 2
warrior token lv 3
awesomo lv 2

Deck 2: Sci Fi\Mystical

marvin lv 4
dogpoo lv 3
astronaut butters lv 4
enforcer jimmy lv 4
program stan lv 2
warrior token lv 3
awesomo lv 2
choirboy butters lv 3
frair jimmy lv 4
zen cartman lv 3
regenration lv 4
medusa bebe lv 2

Deck 3: Adventure\Mystical

hermes kenny lv 2
choirboy butters lv 3
frair jimmy lv 4
zen cartman lv 3
regenration lv 4
medusa bebe lv 2
marvin lv 4
dogpoo lv 3
Hiedi lv 4
story jimmy lv 3
hook Clyde lv 3
pirate timmy lv 3

legendary which are not used:

stan of many moons lv 1
inuit kenny lv 1
ninjew lv 1
fifth element randy lv 1

briliegh
06-05-2019, 01:48 AM
Okay so I dont know how the rest of your cards leveled but here is my advice on some cards you should focus on leveling up based on the themes you want to run. I think you might just be at a point where you're stuck until you level up some cards. How far have you gotten in PVE? I had to spend quite a bit of time farming PVE levels just to get enough materials & gold to upgrade my cards to a competitive level. Can you give us any insight into which deck you feel most confident using or which cards are the hardest for you to beat in pvp matches?

I main adv/sci-fi and have ever since i started playing. For an adv deck i recommend leveling up Ike and Sally or Hiedi, quick moving assassins will be necessary to take out almost any tank/headhunter. Arrowstorm is a very useful card to invest pvp tickets in as it can also negate the assassins if someone tries to take out your tank. Sharon is also really important now that she's been buffed. Some people still don't take Sharon seriously as a card but having her around to heal your NK is the best defense against getting overwhelmed. Gunslinger Kyle is worth upgrading for his charge if you time it right, like right as your units are about to attack the enemy NK. Inuit Kenny and Lightning Bolt are both good to have to take out a card you're worried about. I would recommend removing Timmy from your deck, he's too fragile until lvl 5+. If you run Stan OMM then make sure you have Hankey or Santa in your deck because at lvl 1 he's an easy kill so you dont want to waste any time charging. Adv Randy is my favorite Randy because he has the fastest attack and spawns little tanks. Adv Bebe is my favorite Bebe because her attack bonuses can get ridiculous when she's picking off rats/pigeons/chickens/gnomes one by one. Garrison's charge attack rocks if you want an aggressive deck.

For sci-fi, I use Mind Control and Cyborg Kenny. Both are good to defend against dougies or mind control their tank to absorb damage instead of your cards. Bounty Hunter Kyle is essential I think. Alien Queen Red is worth the investment, especially when she gets to lvl 4+. Her poison lasts much longer than your Poison card could and it hits every enemy on the field. Randy is fun, and should be more competitive now that vacuums are getting buffed but is pretty easy to kill until lvl 2+. Astro Butters or Warboy Tweek are really good cards to level up, especially if you use their ability to speed up Dogpoo, Marvin, or Mimsy. Ike isnt very useful for PVP at any level but I recommend him for PVE because it's hilarious to watch a mob of 25 Ikes demolish everything in their path.

The three single most important mystic cards are Unholy Combustion, Zen Cartman, and Purify. Do not bother running a mystic deck without Unholy Combustion, but be sure to level up Cartman asap. He's the best tank in the game. I like to use Jimmy and Priest Maxi together to heal my NK or my other units as much as possible. Maxi especially because he has enough HP to survive the blast after taking a bar. A lot of people prefer this Randy because his choir boys attack the fastest, depends on what you value more. Youth Pastor Craig's mic throw is really useful, especially if you include Pope Timmy in your deck. Most mystic players use Pope Timmy to resurrect their strongest card, and there's no way they can stop his resurrection ability after YPC's mic throw. Cupid Cartman is also kind of fun to play, he dies easily but he attacks very quickly.

For Fantasy, focus on spells and complimentary abilities. **** magic and transmog are the best cards to use when you need to neutralize a threat. Le Bard Jimmy is the best Jimmy in the game, Kenny and Butters are arguably the best assassins. Ike's full health ability combined with Tweek's HP boost can turn Ike into a real threat. Kyle's protect ability is also invaluable. Randy is too easy to kill for my liking but he's definitely a threat the enemy NK has to take care of before he becomes a problem. Bradley will be a very useful card to use if you have several ranged units in your deck, but he's very easy to kill so make sure you have Kyle or Butters around to shield him.

Neutral cards are the best because you can just pick the ones that compliment your overall strategy. I recommend focusing at least two of the following: rats, nathan, marvin, T&P, or Big Gay Al. I especially recommend rats if you have Gunslinger Kyle on the field, use his charge right after spawning them and you suddenly have 4 hella strong rats ready to eat up enemy cards or take a bar from the enemy NK.