PDA

View Full Version : Berserker option select zone parry always leads to light attack punish help?

KitingFatKidsEZ
05-05-2018, 07:34 AM
So i parry a light attack with a zone input.

Then i immediately get a light as punish without having made ANY other inputs at all, just 1 time press of light+heavy.

Is there a way to avoid this? Can i adjust input buffer time somewhere in the menus?

I dont think this happened to me at all when i tried it with pk. Seems exclusive to serker.

KitingFatKidsEZ
05-05-2018, 09:59 AM
bump because mods are dead

S0Mi_xD
05-05-2018, 11:10 AM
:rolleyes: Then Parry with just the heavy input?
It is exclusive to zerker, because he/she has a fast light follow up after a parry.

UbiJurassic
05-05-2018, 07:53 PM
So i parry a light attack with a zone input.

Then i immediately get a light as punish without having made ANY other inputs at all, just 1 time press of light+heavy.

Is there a way to avoid this? Can i adjust input buffer time somewhere in the menus?

I dont think this happened to me at all when i tried it with pk. Seems exclusive to serker.

No, the input buffer for Zones cannot be adjusted.

Trenk2009
05-05-2018, 11:47 PM
Are you seriously saying that your using a crappy game select and that you're not happy with it ?!

For christ sake wtf. Learn to play the actual game and commit to the parry attempts. Sigh ... You can't imagine how much I want to insult you right now ... It's just as if you stole a car and complained that there was no bluetooth option ... Jesus ...

KitingFatKidsEZ
05-06-2018, 06:12 AM
It's just as if you stole a car and complained that there was no bluetooth option ... Jesus ...

Why would i steal a car without bluetooth though?

Makes no sense. I would obviously check that it has bluetooth before i steal it.