PDA

View Full Version : Well i srsly believe this game is lost

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-04-2018, 03:01 PM
This game was amazing long time ago, now they added superhero char with abilities to fly and other **** (Centurion, shinobi etc) if you go to duel its just frustration and nothing more. What i noticed recently that game is full of people who cheat openly and don't care about that at all. So many times i get repeatedly parried my light attack with shinobi from hidden stance and that's bs. This game will never get place that deserve, and i will gladly sell it for 1$ for sure. There was so much potential. First they ****ed it up with that connection issues, later they try to fight defensive meta with superpowers, cause good mechanic balance need more time and of course more more money. I thought this game will be GREAT, but now after i went through beta up to here i srsly believe its lost for good and i give up. Good luck to all honest players there, and watch out srsly so many cheaters lately.

jmac70
05-04-2018, 03:18 PM
Wow someone is extremely salty. Lol there isn't cheaters on this game about about u get good and stop being salty *Rubs Salt Into the Wounds*

Roseguard_Cpt
05-04-2018, 03:51 PM
I play Nobushi as well and I can say that light after Hidden Stance is still an easy parry unless you managed to bait the opponent, it doesn't take any cheats, just focus. I play on PS4 and I'm thinking that with a lower player count the match making on platforms could sometimes puts low level people against high levels. Might have simply been bad luck in match making.

Jarl.Felix
05-04-2018, 09:23 PM
Now why are you so angry ? just resent it . Ubisoft never delivered professional multiplayer games.

ChampionRuby50g
05-04-2018, 11:36 PM
Now why are you so angry ? just resent it . Ubisoft never delivered professional multiplayer games.

Rainbow Six Siege laughs at this comment.