PDA

View Full Version : PK "Rework" and "new mixups"

Charmzzz
05-03-2018, 09:31 PM
Alright, so overall I liked what I saw. The damage nerfs were necessary, no doubt, and to compensate that she got her bleeds to stack (finally) and a viable Dagger Cancel (FINALLY!).

BUT the PK Movelist from S1 onwards:

- Dagger Cancel: Cancel ANY (this is important!) Heavy Attack during Startup with a Light Attack.
- Heavy Attack Cancel: Press 'GB' at the beginning of an heavy attack to cancel it into a Guardbreak.

Did they really made it look like those mixups are "new" on her? Seriously Devs? I am very hard to get mad, but this made me rage on you... Especially when I opened a Support Ticket and got it CONFIRMED being a Bug since the removal of Timesnap. Those 2 Cancels WORKED in Chains until October (I think it was that patch which removed Timesnap). I also opened a Thread here: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1721814-Peacekeeper-Soft-Feint-in-chained-Attacks-gone-since-timesnap-removal

and I have Support Mails confirming the Bugs.

I have also asked 4 months later on here and a Community Manager (I think it was Jurassic) wanted to ask the Team about it.

Seriously WTF!? I have always defended alot of decisions you made because I can see what you try to accomplish, but showing BUGFIXES as a Rework is waaay too much for me to stay calm.

Knight_Raime
05-03-2018, 09:36 PM
I feel you. But at the same time i'm just glad she's back to where she should be. and dagger cancel/bleed getting buffs. I'm still worried about her zone option select. Was hoping for that to be gone but oh well. Hopefully with her "new" self playing her/against her will be more interesting now and less reliant on option selecting.

EvoX.
05-03-2018, 09:56 PM
She got a nerf masked as a buff. What she lost is definitely not worth what she gained, in my early opinion.

Gotta see what the pro PK's think about this, however. Overall it was a very disappointing rework, by far the weakest of the thus far presented.

Charmzzz
05-03-2018, 10:08 PM
She got a nerf masked as a buff. What she lost is definitely not worth what she gained, in my early opinion.

Gotta see what the pro PK's think about this, however. Overall it was a very disappointing rework, by far the weakest of the thus far presented.

Yeah, she got one move "reworked", the rest was bugfixes and stacking bleed...

Concerning the nerf, she needed a damage nerf, there I agree with the Devs.

Arekonator
05-03-2018, 10:38 PM
PK dagger cancel is the new stunning tap.

Waxfacts
05-03-2018, 11:08 PM
I mean i like the changes, but i dont feel like its "rework" material. Look at all the heros that have been reworked and how massive its been. Pk rework feels more in line with what highlander got.

Charmzzz
05-03-2018, 11:08 PM
PK dagger cancel is the new stunning tap.

Hehe, yeah, kinda. But there is no UB followup when being stunned... ;)

Gr1mAngle
05-03-2018, 11:13 PM
How can you say that the PK is in better shape?

The peacekeeper only had the back step to get out of getting 3v1.
Her back step is the ONLY this that is compensation for the lack of guard timer. Not she just stands there and takes the damn hits.
WORST REWORK for her. Great she stacks bleed. woopty do.
The peace keepers inability to actually move out of the berserkers area when they spam it, or the centurians CONSTANT stamina drain or guard breaks.
Only thing that helped with select group of players constantly using the cheapest move sets to disrupt the others persons ability to ACTUALLY do ANYTHING but stand there and get hit. UBISOFT in my opinion has ruined assassin characters. They don't have heavy armor, they have reduced block guards, and now you have Screwed over their only means to NOT GET SLAPPED AROUND!!!!!!!!

Highlander can spam unblockables, yet I not CAN"T effectively DODGE them like assassins are MEANT to do,
Shammy still has her side step heavy plus her long combo, Guess what! you screwed the Peacekeeper out of being able to retaliate.
Nothing was wrong with the back step on assassins, BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY DAMN THING THEY HAD TO GO AGAINST EVERY OTHER CHARACTERS BULLSH*T spam. So thank you for running this game for me.

I truly hope the developers look at this and REALLY take a good hard look at what the hell they just did.
THEY MADE IT POINTLESS to play an assassin now
Great decision making, listening to idiots trying to ruin the damn game because ASSASSINS BACK STEP was an equalizer.
You listened to Every IDIOT wanting to make it cheaper for hits to be scored.

WHY IS MY BACK STEP the same speed as a lawbringers? If that's the case ASSASINS should get an armor buff, or full guard timer, Hell both would make up for the back stab from the DEVS

Arekonator
05-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Assassin backstep wasnt equalizer, it was "Get out of jail free". Assassins still got better dodge recoveries than other characters in general on other dodge directions. If backdodge was only way to get away from "******** spam" how did others characters did it? (with worse dodges to boot)

ArchDukeInstinct
05-04-2018, 03:36 AM
Did they really made it look like those mixups are "new" on her? Seriously Devs? I am very hard to get mad, but this made me rage on you... Especially when I opened a Support Ticket and got it CONFIRMED being a Bug since the removal of Timesnap. Those 2 Cancels WORKED in Chains until October (I think it was that patch which removed Timesnap). I also opened a Thread here: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1721814-Peacekeeper-Soft-Feint-in-chained-Attacks-gone-since-timesnap-removal

I have also asked 4 months later on here and a Community Manager (I think it was Jurassic) wanted to ask the Team about it.

Seriously WTF!? I have always defended alot of decisions you made because I can see what you try to accomplish, but showing BUGFIXES as a Rework is waaay too much for me to stay calm.

It's pretty sad when a major point of this season was to do reworks, we only get 2 reworks at the very end, and a significant chunk of one of them is just a bug fix from half a year ago.

Specialkha
05-04-2018, 07:12 AM
How can you say that the PK is in better shape?

The peacekeeper only had the back step to get out of getting 3v1.
Her back step is the ONLY this that is compensation for the lack of guard timer. Not she just stands there and takes the damn hits.
WORST REWORK for her. Great she stacks bleed. woopty do.
The peace keepers inability to actually move out of the berserkers area when they spam it, or the centurians CONSTANT stamina drain or guard breaks.
Only thing that helped with select group of players constantly using the cheapest move sets to disrupt the others persons ability to ACTUALLY do ANYTHING but stand there and get hit. UBISOFT in my opinion has ruined assassin characters. They don't have heavy armor, they have reduced block guards, and now you have Screwed over their only means to NOT GET SLAPPED AROUND!!!!!!!!

Highlander can spam unblockables, yet I not CAN"T effectively DODGE them like assassins are MEANT to do,
Shammy still has her side step heavy plus her long combo, Guess what! you screwed the Peacekeeper out of being able to retaliate.
Nothing was wrong with the back step on assassins, BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY DAMN THING THEY HAD TO GO AGAINST EVERY OTHER CHARACTERS BULLSH*T spam. So thank you for running this game for me.

I truly hope the developers look at this and REALLY take a good hard look at what the hell they just did.
THEY MADE IT POINTLESS to play an assassin now
Great decision making, listening to idiots trying to ruin the damn game because ASSASSINS BACK STEP was an equalizer.
You listened to Every IDIOT wanting to make it cheaper for hits to be scored.

WHY IS MY BACK STEP the same speed as a lawbringers? If that's the case ASSASINS should get an armor buff, or full guard timer, Hell both would make up for the back stab from the DEVS

Cool story, dude. G1t Gud

ChampionRuby50g
05-04-2018, 07:38 AM
It's pretty sad when a major point of this season was to do reworks, we only get 2 reworks at the very end, and a significant chunk of one of them is just a bug fix from half a year ago.

+1 👍

CandleInTheDark
05-04-2018, 07:39 AM
Overall it was a very disappointing rework, by far the weakest of the thus far presented.

In fairness, the whole point was to bring down her power without nuking her while doing it. I am not convinced they have managed that because having lights quick enough to shut down most other attacks is still going to be powerful at most tiers (maybe it will affect the top tier).

The thing with me is the rework as a whole makes her less of a counter attacker, the devs even said it, some of the aim was to enable her to deploy persistent pressure (which is supposed to be the berserker's gig) while they nerfed probably the biggest means she had left of counter attacking in the dodge and deep gouge. To me she now does her role less than she did before the rework but then that has been the situation every time they have nerfed her kit instead of her ability to chain two lights together.

I'm not a top tier player by any means but I would have wanted to increase the burst damage potential for successfully reading an opponent and punishing them. I don't main anyone any more in any case as I fill the role missing on pug teams so ultimately I will play her now and again because she was my day one main back when I had one but she likely loses her number one pick for my assassin spot when it comes to 4v4 not because she is weaker, something needed to happen, but because for me she doesn't fulfil the role she was designed for.

x6_Musashi_9x
05-04-2018, 07:44 AM
pk is a a hole in most 4 v 4 matches jump in land a bleed back out wash rinse repeat so if that was your play style then yeah you got screwed but she wasn't meant to take on the whole team, her deflect and dodge speed where meant to punish and escape yeah highlander cant kick UB till the cows come home and not **** you can do but roll out, hope there isn't a wall near by, every big guy with a melee can ruin your day, but I play assassin's and have to admit shinobi and zerk can really take out the team in the right hands, pk bleed is messed up and now she can stack she was a spam upon spam hero and with this she will be shamens BFF watch out bushi shamen enlarged her group of friends, but really they made her better at what she already does, yeah yeah not a rework per say but she is near top tier what do you want them to have to make a whole new tier just for her, and she can still back dodge faster than you can hit her, the stutter heavy was a pain the zone cancel = pain in the *** gb bleed = pain in the *** heavy cancel to bleed guess what also pain in the ***, change your style or are you like the kids who just cry they can't win now because the cheap tricks from yr 1 don't work now, or will you change it up and try to actually learn her move set not just her spam

Siegfried-Z
05-04-2018, 11:07 AM
Well yes she got nerfs on DMG of Heavy and Zone but in another hand you can now open with the dagger feint which is good.

And i am the only one to think the bleeds stack is a BIG BUFF ?

Vakris_One
05-04-2018, 11:27 AM
Alright, so overall I liked what I saw. The damage nerfs were necessary, no doubt, and to compensate that she got her bleeds to stack (finally) and a viable Dagger Cancel (FINALLY!).

BUT the PK Movelist from S1 onwards:

- Dagger Cancel: Cancel ANY (this is important!) Heavy Attack during Startup with a Light Attack.
- Heavy Attack Cancel: Press 'GB' at the beginning of an heavy attack to cancel it into a Guardbreak.

When you put it that way, yeah the devs have some gall to call bug fixes a "rework". Essentially PK got what Highlander got and we only really got 1 new rework and that's Orochi. They could have given Warden or Valk a rework instead and correctly labelled PK's tweaks as just a balance pass and bug fix, which is what it ultimately is.

Alustar.
05-04-2018, 01:01 PM
After seeing this, all I have to say is F*ck you Ubisoft, I'm out.

Knight_Raime
05-04-2018, 04:04 PM
I'm not entirely sure about her rework. What's nice about it is that the opponent now has to watch out for a fast zone from the right, and a fast dagger cancel from top, it definitely will lessen the impact of keeping block to the right and nullifying her single strongest move in her previous kit. However, she's now a lot more reliant on a status effect, than on the attacks themselves. I think it's a silly concept, imo. Status effects should be complementary to a moveset, not replace the efficiency of the attacks themselves.

I think she'd have been better off if she received:

- 600ms heavies from all directions, akin to Centurion. Heavy finishers are 700ms (any side).

- Normal heavies dealing 20, heavy finishers dealing 24 (from any side)

- Dash heavies dealing 18 damage

- Light openers dealing 13 damage

- Turning her zone into a singular 500ms hit from her sword dealing 15 damage, from which you may flow into a followup light. The "flow light" being a 400ms dagger poke (not a bleed) dealing 8 damage and can only be initiated if her zone hit lands (can't whiff zone to land a free 400ms hit, and can't initiate it if zone hit is blocked). both hits are from same side.

- Bleed proc stackable at most three times

- Her deflect should net 2 hits (light + bleed proc), with the bleed one being a guaranteed followup

- Heavy parry max punish: zone + "flow light"

- Light parry max punish: heavy + bleed proc (as it is)

- OOS knockdown punish (throw): 2x bleed stab, delayed backthrow, dash forward, light, heavy, bleed proc (safe method) / 2x bleed stab, delayed backthrow, dash forward, heavy, heavy finisher (unsafe method)

While of course retaining the heavy cancel into top dagger poke and heavy cancel into GB.

These sorts of changes. I'm by no means a PK expert but I think this would make her kit more useful than overly relying on status effect. And it would tone down the zone option select thing without nuking her. What do you think of these proposed changes? Also I agree, what they did wasn't really a "rework".

....and New Orochi sounds like the child of Aramusha and Female Orochi. Or possibly Aramusha and Male Orochi. That new Riptide looked gay.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with bleed being her gimmick. we've got 2 other heros who have a status as apart of their kit. Bushi's bleed is important cause it amps her damage. and shamans bleed is important because it heals her and gives access to her strongest move. Pk's bleed being better means people have to be more weary of her because chip kills with bleed still active. And since her bleeds stack forever now people can't just passively block her forever. I think it's interesting conceptually.

Knight_Raime
05-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Also @Charmzzz her dodge recovery on sides is now 600ms. just thought you'd like to know.

Knight_Raime
05-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Good point, though Nobushi has fairly more mixups, and Hidden Stance, from which to deal various attacks, plus a kick; you don't really feel the omnipresence of her bleed status effect. As for Shaman, her bleed's sole purpose is to initiate Predator Mercy, seeing as having had Predator Mercy a free pounce without requiring bleed would have been utterly outrageous and unfair since there's no whiff penalty like DE. In the case of PK, outside of zone option select and heavy cancel into GB, that's where she stops at delivering interesting mixups, imo. (without counting her bleed attacks).

I think hidden stance is the main thing with nobu that makes her mix ups feel unique. beyond that the only other thing that really makes her mix ups feel nice is because her dodges cancel recoveries on everything. WIth nobu the fight ends quicker than you think because the extra damage sneaks up on you. Shamans is interesting because you instantly add like 20 pounds of pressure to someone once you proc bleed. Functionally yes, bleed mainly exists to get access to bite. But it's how it shifts the tone in the fight that seals the deal for it imo.

Well yeah. if you disregard all the bleed attacks she can do it's going to seem minor. The only thing that really sucks in my opinion with the new pk is all bleeds are chain enders. It's not hard to access bleed and you have 4 ways to add bleed. But it kind of just halts after you've applied it. the one acception being double stab into kick off into a wall for a heavy into bleed. It fits her thematically as being the "poke" assassin that widdles you down. But at least on paper it doesn't sound interesting.

I'll have to see how she feels when she drops. Because prior to season 6 her bleed was more of a side thing that was really only useful in max punishes. But now that you constantly stack it I wonder how that's going to effect the pace of a duel.

Gr1mAngle
05-04-2018, 07:38 PM
You are probably the trash that wanted the back step of assassins worked on because you want them to stand in front of you so you can spam you cheap *** moves most likely right? the Assassin is MEANT to be able to dodge, that is the very point of an ASSASIN, can you use your brain for a second?
How is the back step a get out of jail free card? It would take half if not more of my stamina to roll away, giving other players a chance to attack if it was not careful.
Though the back step is meant to get out of combat! since the ASSASSINS LACK armor and LACK guard timer, now they LACK the ability to even effectively move in combat.

ArchDukeInstinct
05-05-2018, 01:44 AM
You are probably the trash that wanted the back step of assassins worked on because you want them to stand in front of you so you can spam you cheap *** moves most likely right? the Assassin is MEANT to be able to dodge, that is the very point of an ASSASIN, can you use your brain for a second?
How is the back step a get out of jail free card? It would take half if not more of my stamina to roll away, giving other players a chance to attack if it was not careful.
Though the back step is meant to get out of combat! since the ASSASSINS LACK armor and LACK guard timer, now they LACK the ability to even effectively move in combat.

You could just spam back dodge as soon as you went into OOS and pretty much nothing could get you.

Playing_Mantis
05-07-2018, 10:26 AM
im ok with the assassins having a bit further dodge back. yes they are assassins and it seems natural they would back dodge a little further...that being said the pk was way too far. i think all the assassins should be the same distance as other assassins.. heavies with other heavier..etc.. i feel like it was kinda just done to be easier on ubi and not for actual gameplay reasons. but i think assassins should have a little further back dodge over say a law bringer with huge armor meant to take hits with all that hp. maybe give assassins more hp then? heavies do more damage with their massive hits, have more hp, and now are on par with dodging, seems a bit off to me.

as for the pk rework.. it wasn't really supposed to be a rework i think but more of a tone the hero back a bit since there owning. after these changes id still be very surprised if their not still in the top 3 on the ubi win chart. so pk players worry not, they are still totally fine. i do agree with charmzzz on his points tho and for season 5 being the "rework season" they sure in hell didn't really do much.. conc, and kensai and little zerker. the pk and orochi updates will be in season 6. i was really hoping season 5 would have tweaked warden,orochi,valk, but as long as they are updating these classes ill be happy. just a little slow is all. i kinda think they could do really small things to just help characters until their reworks come. like orochi, how hard would it have been to just speed up the sides before the rework?? this whole year the orochi could have at least had faster sides. so the valk, why not just tweak her recovery on her sweep and such? i kinda thought season 5 would have tweaked all the classes a little until their reworks.. sorry for the off topic ****...

CandleInTheDark
05-07-2018, 02:30 PM
im ok with the assassins having a bit further dodge back. yes they are assassins and it seems natural they would back dodge a little further...that being said the pk was way too far. i think all the assassins should be the same distance as other assassins.. heavies with other heavier..etc.. i feel like it was kinda just done to be easier on ubi and not for actual gameplay reasons. but i think assassins should have a little further back dodge over say a law bringer with huge armor meant to take hits with all that hp. maybe give assassins more hp then? heavies do more damage with their massive hits, have more hp, and now are on par with dodging, seems a bit off to me.

as for the pk rework.. it wasn't really supposed to be a rework i think but more of a tone the hero back a bit since there owning. after these changes id still be very surprised if their not still in the top 3 on the ubi win chart. so pk players worry not, they are still totally fine. i do agree with charmzzz on his points tho and for season 5 being the "rework season" they sure in hell didn't really do much.. conc, and kensai and little zerker. the pk and orochi updates will be in season 6. i was really hoping season 5 would have tweaked warden,orochi,valk, but as long as they are updating these classes ill be happy. just a little slow is all. i kinda think they could do really small things to just help characters until their reworks come. like orochi, how hard would it have been to just speed up the sides before the rework?? this whole year the orochi could have at least had faster sides. so the valk, why not just tweak her recovery on her sweep and such? i kinda thought season 5 would have tweaked all the classes a little until their reworks.. sorry for the off topic ****...

It's still a rework, just not the way people are thinking of the term rework (let's make everything better and new) which is what those complaining that the peacekeeper got one are missing. A rework in this case meant how do we give the peacekeeeper nerfs she needs without breaking her like we did the valkyrie, they had to do something, especially if she was still over 60% on the win charts otherwise the people complaining she got a rework would be the ones complaining how come they haven't nerfed peacekeeper yet.

Charmzzz
05-07-2018, 03:21 PM
especially if she was still over 60% on the win charts

58% Bro ;)

CandleInTheDark
05-07-2018, 04:01 PM
58% Bro ;)

Ah my mistake, I remember her having crazy high numbers over some matchups must have been one of those i was thinking of.

D3dicatedSrv3rz
05-07-2018, 05:24 PM
going to be really fun to see how balanced she is now with her doing chip damage

Charmzzz
05-07-2018, 05:57 PM
going to be really fun to see how balanced she is now with her doing chip damage

Dont underestimate her fixed mixups and the changed dagger cancel with bleeds stacking.

BananaBlighter
05-07-2018, 06:29 PM
Here's the summary of what I wrote in my 'PK Rework Feedback' thread in the 'Suggestions & Feedback' section: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1877940-PK-Rework-Feedback

1) Nerf her zone and light attack damage slightly further.
2) Bring the top heavy damage up to 25 from 20 but leaves sides at 20
3) Allow PK the option to chain dodge attacks into a heavy finisher instead of going for deep gouge
4) Make deep gouge a retreating move
5) Slightly nerf the triple stab damage

Overall I'm happy with the changes, but I wouldn't call it a 'rework'.

Charmzzz
05-07-2018, 08:06 PM
Any chance I get an official reply on this topic?

HazelrahFirefly
05-07-2018, 09:11 PM
I feel like I'm the only one who's fully delighted by the Pk rework. She has been my main since I started in S2 and she got boring during S4. I really look forward to playing her again!

Charmzzz
05-07-2018, 09:39 PM
I feel like I'm the only one who's fully delighted by the Pk rework. She has been my main since I started in S2 and she got boring during S4. I really look forward to playing her again!

Uhm, did you read my opening post? I am fine with the tweaks on her. I am just curious about how they try to make bugfixes look like a rework...

ChampionRuby50g
05-08-2018, 01:32 AM
Uhm, did you read my opening post? I am fine with the tweaks on her. I am just curious about how they try to make bugfixes look like a rework...

You’ll be waiting a very long time to find out, highly doubt you’ll get an answer let alone a straight answer.

HazelrahFirefly
05-08-2018, 02:53 AM

I did, yeah. I suppose I didn't mean yourself and a few others, but the majority in this thread.

D3dicatedSrv3rz
05-08-2018, 06:35 AM
Dont underestimate her fixed mixups and the changed dagger cancel with bleeds stacking.

We'll see. i still find it REALLY dumb to have the opener heavy deal damage that low when its so slow it cant even connect on a GB. yes the bleed makes it strong i know but with how react-able it was i felt it was quite fair. (on a side note if the damage of her heavy was 33 before and now is 31 with heavy + bleed y not just limit deep gouge to chain finishers and dodgers instead now making us pay more stamina for less damage, WTF devs) the dagger cancel seems like a new stunning tap minus a dodge initiate, not to hard to top guard and change once you realize the heavy/second area hit is whiffed (i will reconsider the difficult of reacting to this move pending on how large the window to cancel is, if its on the scale of kensei's dodge heavy atm then ill consider this move viable). I'd consider the damage nerfs balanced if PK got something out of having her opponents bleed, Nobu gets extra damage, shammy gets regen and a bite. before anyone says something about gladiator yes i know he gets that UB bleed and shinobi gets bleed on deflect but the bleed is far from the core of their mechanics. For the character that has the highest bleed damage accumulated in the game to not get a bleed bonus while the two other bleed contemploraries do is dumb. Yes there is stacking but you'd be surprised how much time you have to end a PK while you're bleeding out. Pending the usefulness of the dodge cancel i may be willing to forgive a lot.

CandleInTheDark
05-08-2018, 06:54 AM

I get that it makes her more interesting and I am happy for those that like it, my issue is I was hoping as an S1 main that any rework would slow the lights and put more emphasis on her kit as a counter attacker, going by the dev comments, the intent is for her to be an in your face persistent threat, the current dev view on her is the way I tried not to play her.

It might well be a good rework, but the long time meta style, lights and zones (now with the chance of mindgaming heavies in) has now become the devs' framework for balancing her and that is where I lose my enjoyment in her.

BananaBlighter
05-08-2018, 06:53 PM
I get that it makes her more interesting and I am happy for those that like it, my issue is I was hoping as an S1 main that any rework would slow the lights and put more emphasis on her kit as a counter attacker, going by the dev comments, the intent is for her to be an in your face persistent threat, the current dev view on her is the way I tried not to play her.

It might well be a good rework, but the long time meta style, lights and zones (now with the chance of mindgaming heavies in) has now become the devs' framework for balancing her and that is where I lose my enjoyment in her.

This is so true. At this point they might as well replace that 'counter-attacker' label with 'harraser', which is really quite sad.

CandleInTheDark
05-08-2018, 07:12 PM
This is so true. At this point they might as well replace that 'counter-attacker' label with 'harraser', which is really quite sad.

Yeah pretty much. Right now I am having fun with the Valk who is quite reactive and given countless of other valks have trained people to dodge the sweep after the shieldbash I am having fun guardbreaking them nine times out of ten. When she is at rep 7 (and she might well be my rep 50 once I have everyone to 7, talking a couple years gaming here) I might go aramusha who seems to be more what I wanted in peacekeeper with the ability to shut down offence and go into his own off of that, using the blade blockade rather than just the infinites and the feints. I'll go to peacekeeper eventually when I am not as salty over it, she was my main when I considered myself as having one but she's not even my first pick assassin now and there are likely six or seven characters ahead of her as I level up a core 4v4 bunch which is pretty sad. It isn't even about the nerfs, she needed them if they were not going to reduce her speed and put more focus on her counter attacking kit, it's as you say the change from counter attacker to harrasser.