PDA

View Full Version : Ubi would you still Dare saying you care about VALK ??

Siegfried-Z
05-03-2018, 09:15 PM
I think you've made a very nice job with new nice executions and gear.

And I believe a big part of the community gonna be very happy as Orochi is now a destroyer like a mix between old roach and Musha now..

Also yes PK looks a bit funnier now but HELLLLL these PK's adjusments were more important and urgent than VALK REWORK ???

What the hell so many ppl were praying for valk and saying it here for a while now !

After the previous dev stream everyone thoughts we had to expect PK, ORO and VALK rework but obviously WHO didn't get it at the end .... VALK AS ALWAYS.

I really don't get it.. i still love this game but i was expected so much from this season 6 rework for Valk and when i realized only thwo Char were going to get reworked hell i was soooo disappointed and sad ...

Be honest, Rework her or Remove her from the roaster now she is deeeeep in the trash tier... sad.

FredEx919
05-03-2018, 10:31 PM
We haven't forgot about Valk. Remember, we have more balance changes and more reworks coming in the future. I know that doesn't help right now, but just know that we hear and understand the need for attention to the character.

Siegfried-Z
05-03-2018, 11:38 PM
I hope so.. i just don't understand why she's going to be the last to receive something good for her and so that she couldn't enjoyed to have a little time as rework char vs some non rework..

If she's going to be reworked in season 8 then she gonna be just fine and in the middle of the roaster.

But at least if something happen for her it would be good.

Till this moment.. "FEEL VALK"

HazelrahFirefly
05-04-2018, 02:47 AM
Valk, my favorite hero, gets to go another season with barely being played.

Oh well, the PK rework should have me playing her again.

PDXGorechild
05-04-2018, 10:01 AM
I feel ya bro. IMO Valk needed a rework before Orochi or PK, but hey, hopefully it won't be long. Who knows how Ubisoft decide what order to do things in?

https://i1.wp.com/thegrandfathersofmotocross.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/1974-d57b-start-number-drawing.jpg?w=604

DrinkinMyStella
05-04-2018, 10:17 AM
I too was hoping for valk rework in fact I really thought that she would get some love in S6. Im rep 10 with her and stopped using her about a year ago because of how rubbish she is.

Specialkha
05-04-2018, 10:18 AM
We haven't forgot about Valk. Remember, we have more balance changes and more reworks coming in the future. I know that doesn't help right now, but just know that we hear and understand the need for attention to the character.

Future like in 6 months or so? Took you 2 months to get out first balance patch, and 1 year to nerf parry. At this pace, we can expect nothing from you :)

Siegfried-Z
05-04-2018, 10:19 AM
I feel ya bro. IMO Valk needed a rework before Orochi or PK, but hey, hopefully it won't be long. Who knows how Ubisoft decide what order to do things in?

https://i1.wp.com/thegrandfathersofmotocross.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/1974-d57b-start-number-drawing.jpg?w=604

HAHA Killed me ^^

I gess it works like that yes.

No this is just about business... more ppl are using Oro so as they try to keep people as most as possible on the game they probably thoughts far more ppl would be happy by this rework than with a Valk one...which is right..

But then we are still waiting for Valk... maybe in season 8 ? lool

She is my fav char but really i feel so underpowered while playing her.. so i'll keep going maining my Rep 17 Kensei, my Shaman (rep 11) and my PK (rep 9) till this Valk rework ^^

It is funny because i was seriously thinking about playing Glad for a moment but with this new Orochi i am afraid :D Probably going to try him first haha

Siegfried-Z
05-04-2018, 10:21 AM
I too was hoping for valk rework in fact I really thought that she would get some love in S6. Im rep 10 with her and stopped using her about a year ago because of how rubbish she is.

Exactly the same... rep 10 with Valk but now waiting her to get some love to main her again...

CandleInTheDark
05-04-2018, 02:36 PM
I love Valk's execution this time around, she has a very definite badass edge about her. I'm starting my time on PC with her based nearly pretty much solely around her executions lol, and the fact that she can hit a few roles in 4v4 depending on gear and feats whether her lunges to snipe fleeing players or juggernaut and defence gear to be a quasi zone booster.