PDA

View Full Version : Is This Game Dead?

Eguzky
05-03-2018, 07:10 PM
Started a Vs AI battle map (First to 1k points) because within 2 days of this games launch, I learned that PvP is crap.
(Mostly, within 2 days, someone made some sort of auto-block hack. I dunno how it worked, but the dude got attacked by 3 of us at the same time in a 3v3. Left, right, & behind..and his character spun 360 degrees in under a second, blocking all 3 attacks)

Anyways 5 minutes after starting to search for a match, I started to type this..and I'm still searching for a match as of the time I clicked to post this.

This is on PC, BTW.

IAmOddGirl
05-03-2018, 09:28 PM
I've heard the population on PC is a bit underwhelming, but I could be wrong as I am not a PC For Honor player. I played Dark Souls for a time on PC and after experiencing so many hackers I just went back to Console. The graphics are beautiful on pc but I can't deal with the Mustard race hackers.

ArmoredChocobo
05-03-2018, 11:15 PM
Sounds like your “auto-block cheater” was a guy skilled at external attacks.

Characters will turn to face their attacker on external deflect/parry, and parries like that can repel several attacks if close enough together. Game recently updated to let deflects do that, too.

Play a 4v4 and watch a good player hold off a Deathball by himself.

Vakris_One
05-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Started a Vs AI battle map (First to 1k points) because within 2 days of this games launch, I learned that PvP is crap.
(Mostly, within 2 days, someone made some sort of auto-block hack. I dunno how it worked, but the dude got attacked by 3 of us at the same time in a 3v3. Left, right, & behind..and his character spun 360 degrees in under a second, blocking all 3 attacks)

Anyways 5 minutes after starting to search for a match, I started to type this..and I'm still searching for a match as of the time I clicked to post this.

This is on PC, BTW.
Could he maybe have been parrying you or deflecting? What mode are you searching for a match in? Elimination and Skirmish are pretty dead on PC.

EDG_Avocado
05-04-2018, 06:53 AM
how much players on console?

always though pc had more population even though it's at 2k