PDA

View Full Version : FreeRoam/Combat Effects Bought SEPARATELY ???!!

Mia.Nora
05-03-2018, 12:32 PM
I haven't bought an emote effect in a while, so when I went to buy Hellfire effect I realized that effects now need to bought separately for combat emotes and freeroam emotes.

I am %100 certain that this was not the case until recently. I bought Bats, Smoke, Wind effects only once for emotes and could apply it to all emotes both Free Roam and Combat. But not they need to be bought twice.

First raising maximum emote cost to 10k from 7k, and now charging for emote effects twice. I am pissed off :mad:

PS: to avoid misunderstanding I am not talking about Emotes, I am talking about Effects on Emotes

Alustar.
05-03-2018, 12:54 PM
You always had to buy the individual emotes separately, unless they came with a costume pack. The only change was when they let you set separate effects for different executions and emotes, they split the combat emotes and free roam emotes into their own category.

Hammelsneid
05-03-2018, 02:09 PM
Bought the Lucky Strike effect a few weeks ago and realized that the purchase applied to combat AND free roam emotes. So OP is right, if it is otherwise now.

Did you actually buy an free roam or combat emote effect recenty? If you didn't I think you are mislead by the split as alustar mentioned: If you buy a combat effect you get the free roam as well and vice versa. Try it out, if it's not as I said, then sorry, they indeed changed it then.