PDA

View Full Version : other games

extrememuffin
10-06-2010, 11:14 AM
i was wondering what games have people played that you think nobody else on this forum has probably played/heard of. im talking about games that dont get much plublicity or came out a long time ago. so MW2 does not count.

i thought of this because i was playing Freelancer last night and wonder who still plays this

extrememuffin
10-06-2010, 11:14 AM
i was wondering what games have people played that you think nobody else on this forum has probably played/heard of. im talking about games that dont get much plublicity or came out a long time ago. so MW2 does not count.

i thought of this because i was playing Freelancer last night and wonder who still plays this

me44888
10-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Yeah I played other games... But i think there are some VERY important words you missed."Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood Forum" Which means you should only refer to this game. However if you want to talk about other games you need to visit the corresponding forums. Meh, out.

TheLeoCrow
10-06-2010, 02:19 PM
@me44888 In every game's general discussion forum, there is always an ongoing thread about other games, among other threads that have nothing to do with the game.

On to the topic. The game series that i love more than any other series is the oddword series. And since i am a fan, i should mention that soon all the four first games (including the previously-xbox-exclussive ones munch's oddysee and stranger's wrath) will soon be released in steam in a pack called Oddbox. Also Stranger's Wrath is being remade (in HD) for the PS3

extrememuffin
10-08-2010, 11:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by me44888:
Yeah I played other games... But i think there are some VERY important words you missed."Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood Forum" Which means you should only refer to this game. However if you want to talk about other games you need to visit the corresponding forums. Meh, out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its actually not a Brotherhood forum its just a assassins creed forum refering to all the assassins creeds. And there is no rule against posting this that i know of.

@theLeoCrow what is the oddword series about?

Mr_Shade
10-12-2010, 04:31 AM
We do have an offtopic thread in the main forum - please chat about other games in that..

This forum is for the discussion of Assassin's creed games http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif