PDA

View Full Version : Embossing Customization

Ezzeldin1992
05-02-2018, 12:14 AM
Hi Ubi,
is there any chance to make the embossing get a different color/material than the original metal or cloth???

Ianoneshot
05-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Embossings are engravings.

How can you change the color on engravings?

Ezzeldin1992
05-02-2018, 10:49 PM
I meant to be able to customize the engravings to have different color-or material- than the original metal or cloth, it is something not in the game at the moment but I wish to be added later on

Ianoneshot
05-02-2018, 11:24 PM
I meant to be able to customize the engravings to have different color-or material- than the original metal or cloth, it is something not in the game at the moment but I wish to be added later on

Yha that's the thing. how can you change the material of an engraving? I don't think that'd make much sense.

Ezzeldin1992
05-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Why not there are many real life examples of engravings that have different material or color than the original piece of metal where you carve the outline of the drawing or shape and then fill the gaps with different color or material thus making it different from the original one.
After all it's just a minor thing that crossed my mind while customizing my hero XD

Soldier_of_Dawn
05-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Hi Ubi,
is there any chance to make the embossing get a different color/material than the original metal or cloth???

I agree. I'd prefer to choose from metallic colours such as gold, silver, and bronze/copper for my characters. Glad I came across this thread.