PDA

View Full Version : A Suggestion for the Future

Roseguard_Cpt
05-01-2018, 01:54 PM
For Honor has been having free-weekends every so often for awhile, but for some people, especially on console, it can be annoying to try and get random players to join a group. So my suggestion might be to add in a very large, obvious button somewhere on the entrance menu that allows veteran players like me to enter a queue to be matched with free weekend players who would be entering the queue with the same button on their free version of the game.
The idea is, players enter a queue, a vet and a newbie get matched into a group of two, and then they can go about playing Brawl, or queuing into Dominion, Tribute, etc. This lets more people participate in the Warrior Training Program, and also helps the newcomers to reach out to find a possible teacher to help them learn how to play. I know there isn't a way to get this in before the third, but it's just an idea for future free weekends.

TL;DR
Please add a button and a queue that matches vets with free-weekenders

Just a thought,
RGC

Vakris_One
05-01-2018, 02:56 PM
+1

That would be cool.

HazelrahFirefly
05-01-2018, 03:12 PM
+1!!!!

Great idea. I already know I won't be able to help anyone this weekend. I don't know anyone else who is willing to try the game, and I refuse to ever go on the hellhole that is reddit.

FredEx919
05-01-2018, 03:52 PM
Good idea. That would be a nice addition to the game and i'll shoot this over to the team to see if it's possible. We definitely like seeing some of the long time players grouping up with newer folks and giving them the rundown. Thanks for the suggestion.

BTTrinity
05-01-2018, 03:59 PM
This is a great idea for sure