PDA

View Full Version : Why So Many Disconnections Today? Error Code: 0006000139

Vakris_One
04-30-2018, 09:39 PM
I keep getting dropped from every second Tribute match that I am playing. It always happens in the middle of the match and everyone drops along with me, so it's not just me or my Internet. The same error code pops up every time: 0006000139

This is the first time since dedicated servers that I am getting dropped from matches. Prior to this I only got dropped a grand total of once on dedicated servers. Honestly today has been as bad as when the game was on the horrible P2P network. If this goes on tomorrow as well I'm going to want some Steel and XP compensation for all the matches I was cheated out of. Come on Ubisoft, I thought this crap was behind us.

UbiInsulin
04-30-2018, 11:58 PM
Hi Vakris! Sorry to hear that you're getting this error code mid-match. We do have a FAQ for it located here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000026660/).

Can you let us know what platform you're on? I'll keep an eye out for any others reporting this issue.

BTTrinity
05-01-2018, 12:45 AM
Hi Vakris! Sorry to hear that you're getting this error code mid-match. We do have a FAQ for it located here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000026660/).

Can you let us know what platform you're on? I'll keep an eye out for any others reporting this issue.

Almost certain hes on PC.

Thorstein31
05-01-2018, 12:57 AM
Pc here error 600121 5 disconnects after Loading screen!!!

YuBiShiGouShi
05-01-2018, 01:57 AM
A year later and this game still has connection issues....wow.

Vakris_One
05-01-2018, 03:02 PM

Hi UbiInsulin, I'm on PC.

I will see if it happens today as well.

Vakris_One
05-02-2018, 12:41 PM
I found the culprit! The fault was on my end from a faulty ethernet cable. It was stuttering my connection from my wired internet just enough to disconnect me for less than a second and then back again in regular intervals but not long enough to actually register as having no internet access at all. Bloody annoying thing to track down let me tell you.

So my bad. It was a false alarm. The reason I thought other players were getting dropped along with me is because of the messages on the bottom left of the screen that said, "[user name] has disconnected from the session." And it writes out all the names of the players that I was in that match with thereby leading me to believe that everyone had just gotten dropped when it was just me. The devs might want to see if they can make it clearer when it is just you getting dropped. The game shouldn't be telling me that others have dropped from the session when I am the only one that got dropped as it is misleading.

Anywho, dedicated servers' impeccable connection record still stands. The fault was on my end :)

Charmzzz
05-02-2018, 12:46 PM
A year later and this game still has connection issues....wow.

Haha, ahahaha, people on the internet... Such hate, got pwned. :p