PDA

View Full Version : Training Arena Improvements I Would Like to See

ShadoWawker
04-30-2018, 06:50 PM
First of all, i love the new training arena. Its something i was hoping for since the launch of the game and must say well done its incredibly useful

However, it would be great to see some additional options and upgrades to this mode for the future as well. For example:

1. Being able to choose more than 4 moves at a time for the bot to use.
2. Being able to set the percentage chance that each move gets used (such as 10%, 40%, 20%, and 30%). Maybe i want to practice blocking light attacks the most so i would set that one to 40% instead of all 4 just having a 25% chance each or whatever the game auto assigns them at
3. Being able to set an order in which the moves are used (such as light first, then guardbreak, then heavy and then zone etc) in order to practice against specific combos
4. Being able to set a direction that you want the attacks to come from (such as light attacks only coming from top, and heavies only from the left)

I practice myself a lot, and im also teaching my friend how to play so these improvements and others like it would be greatly appreciated to help us and the whole player base to improve at the game

GeneraISoIo
05-01-2018, 07:52 PM
I would like to see the ability to add more than one opponent. I could then practice taking on 2 or 3 or 4 enemies at a time. Might even help people deal with the Deathball. I do admit that I would probably be in training all the time though, since being able to pick the bot levels and how many is what I have wanted for the regular modes from day one. It would be very helpful to practice taking on a crowd. :)

ShadoWawker
05-03-2018, 02:31 AM
Yea i agree this is a good idea would definitely be useful to practice against multiple opponents at the same time

PDXGorechild
05-03-2018, 10:30 AM
I second/third that suggestion, one of the key things I was hoping for with arena was the ability to practice anti gank tactics against numerous bots simultaneously.

I'd also like to be able to set my opponent to out of stamina permanently to practice punishes.

Other than that some good suggestions here. Some game modes based around the arena would also be good!