PDA

View Full Version : Random duel tournament rewards ?!

Oil-Slick
04-30-2018, 01:22 PM
Playing on Xbox trying to get the engravings from the hero tier for warden as I have all the ornaments. But the past two times I finished 2nd with Warden I've got a colour for shaman and an embossing for aramusha .. are hero tier rewards random ?

Tyrjo
04-30-2018, 02:54 PM
I've always felt the way rewards drop from the tournament are slightly wonky. Sometimes when you should have received and ornament from the hero you played, you got something else. The game mode hasn't been tested that well is what I think.

They've had the mode in beta state for quite a while. Now they've removed the older ornaments, but the whole thing is still in beta. Removing content before something has really gone live is strange imo.

HazelrahFirefly
04-30-2018, 03:00 PM
You're not mistaken, TC.

The mode has a tendency to award items for the hero you played, but that's at best. Honestly the mode should lock you into one hero, and then only award items for that hero. Seems as obvious as something can be.

Oil-Slick
04-30-2018, 03:21 PM
Ok thanks for the replies you two, I guess I'll keep trying and hope the engravings drop for me.

The way rewards are given definitely needs to be locked to the hero you use, I agree with that.

BlowHard74728
04-30-2018, 10:58 PM
Same thing happening here. I went to support for this and was told there was nothing they can do