PDA

View Full Version : Season Rewards

moba91
04-29-2018, 09:55 PM
Hi there!
So season 5 finally came to an end today and everybody got his rewards. I fought for the knights, so no ornament for me. It was clear after campaign 3 that vikings win the season again and its fine. What i don't understand is why we fight the faction wars for rewards in the first place. You basically roll a dice at the beginning of the season and have to commit to it until the end.
On the other side we are still not able to find ranked matches. What is the reasoning behind a system, where people are basically randomly rewarded after a season, but there is no reward for your actual performance.
Doesn't it make more sense to reward players for their ranking in ranked mode instead of giving them rewards for "rolling" right?
Wouldn't ranked rewards lead to a healthier ranked community?

STRAITARROW
04-30-2018, 03:20 PM
I do agree, however Iím more angered by the fact that the rewards for the Vikings seasons especially such as the ornaments are much more well made and different for each faction, season 3 rewards for the Samaurai was terrible, all of them were the same and it was crap yet nearly every other season was creative and didnít have the same ornament for every single character in the game.