PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters and liers

ShirooYasha
04-29-2018, 07:23 PM
Tell me if i m wrong please are they cheating or not?

[C
file:///E:/Users/baske/Videos/Desktop/Desktop%202018.04.29%20-%2021.09.21.01.mp4

Jacques-Le-Coq
04-29-2018, 07:42 PM
This is a file on your computer, not a link. you need to upload it to youtube or something so we can look at it.

UbiInsulin
04-29-2018, 08:02 PM
If you do link a video, please make sure to censor the player's username. Naming and shaming of potential cheaters is not allowed here on the Ubi forums.

I'd recommend reporting them in game if you think they're suspicious, and then opening a ticket with our technical support team with a link to your video! Go to https://support.ubi.com to do so.

Jacques-Le-Coq
04-29-2018, 08:57 PM
If they are found to be cheating should they not be shamed? Honestly I doubt its a cheater but just a case of really bad lag but you never know.

E1seNw0Lf
04-29-2018, 10:16 PM
Good old Middle Ages ... hmpf, no!

UbiInsulin
04-29-2018, 10:18 PM
If they are found to be cheating should they not be shamed? Honestly I doubt its a cheater but just a case of really bad lag but you never know.

Well, the "you never know" thing is the reason for the naming and shaming rule. From our Forum Rules:

“Naming and shaming” suspected cheaters is also considered trolling given that it is rarely possible to prove guilt and only causes arguments.

I totally understand the desire to call out cheaters, but I have personally seen it cause the problems mentioned above. This is a separate thing from discussing cheating problems in general, which is fine.

GayForShugoki
04-30-2018, 03:26 PM

Nope!

1. It causes witch-hunting, which is a serious pain in the neck to have happen to you. Not only that, but it could be people just being mad, the person in question got amazingly lucky, or just skill.

2. As above, it could just be a fluke.

3. It causes unneeded drama.