PDA

View Full Version : Why does everything have to be one color?

Nokhchalla
04-28-2018, 11:30 AM
So I just got done wasting 6 crates and 15.000 steel scavenging loot to fit my third loadout. I main Lawbringer and I dont understand why the hell 90% of his weapons parts are gold or have some Golden parts on them? I have a black iron loadout, a gold iron loadout and wanted a silver iron loadout but no, every weapons part has to be gold which honestly just looks weird on silver or copper iron armor. Why dont we have the option to make the weapons parts the same color as the armor material color?

I know some people probably dont care much about this stuff, but I for one do and love personalizing the characters to exactly how I want them. Now that we are at it, I also dont get why the ornaments have to be gold 90% of the time? Why dont we have an option to make them the color of the armor material as well? It just looks off when you are running around in all these different material colors, why dont we have the option to stick to one?

I think the community, me included, is starting to get tired of this fancy golden stuff aimed at 12 year old kids. We would love something more realistic for once. Thank you

CptMatsumaru
04-28-2018, 12:44 PM
Since you are not the first and not the last one noticed.

We have bronze, gold, black, brown and copper for the armor but nothing in the weapons or decoration to color. Already stupid. Especially with the Kensei I found it silly at the time that the pants were yellow or turquoise and rest in black.
I wish at least more color freedom in terms of armor and clothing.

Edit:
And the stuff that most people do not want to dye is trousers, for example, and they usually fit in with the blue team but not with the orange team.
Of course you have the possibility to create sets.

No matter. In a nutshell: More options with the colors would be great.

EvoX.
04-28-2018, 02:24 PM
What I'd prefer is if we're finally allowed to use neutral colors in anything but Duels, sick of only choosing between red and blue.

HazelrahFirefly
04-28-2018, 02:53 PM
What I'd prefer is if we're finally allowed to use neutral colors in anything but Duels, sick of only choosing between red and blue.

That's the dream.

The devs seem to think because of early tests that it helps to avoid confusion but... that was early on. Pretty sure the vast majority would know who is on their team and who is not. You know, because they'd have colored names, and can be targetted... and will be trying to kill you...