PDA

View Full Version : PC Can't start a new game plus on a save file that was acp hacked ?

thirdnostril
04-28-2018, 07:03 AM
I bought the game recently, and at level 25 I decided to make things a bit more challenging and so I complete the game and all dlc's with the save that had "animus hacked" on it. But now I find out that I can't start a new game plus on this save. What gives ?

ChasUGC1
04-28-2018, 10:53 PM
This is what happens sometimes when you use hacks or cheats. I seriously doubt that UBISoft is going to
be responsible if you use an unauthorized hack which breaks your game. Your game has been changed in a way that violated it,
and was unauthorized.
You are lucky you didn't ruin your whole game or get a virus.
Remember when people try to hack or "Jailbreak" their cell phones and end up ruining them completely?

thirdnostril
04-28-2018, 11:01 PM
No this wasn't some cheat engine table. it's in game Animus Control Panel hacks.

gulderr
04-29-2018, 12:59 AM
I encountered the same problem. I would like to know if this is a bug or a feature. Seems like poor practice to punish players for using something that you put into the game.

thirdnostril
04-29-2018, 02:04 AM
I think it's an oversight.

ChasUGC1
04-29-2018, 07:26 AM
No this wasn't some cheat engine table. it's in game Animus Control Panel hacks.

Okay, Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up, in a nice manner.

Ubi-Boat
04-29-2018, 10:04 PM
Thanks for bringing this up, thirdnostril!

I have sent this off to the team to make sure if this is intended or an oversight. I will let you all know as soon as I have an answer!

Ubi-Boat
04-30-2018, 09:46 PM
Hey, thirdnostril!

The team got back to me on this and unfortunately, there is no way to start a New Game + out of an ACP file.

thirdnostril
04-30-2018, 10:00 PM
Shame, oh well.

BrankooZ
05-14-2018, 03:54 PM
I just enable it because it was a new feature and havent even used it, finished the game, got all gear I wanted, and wanted to play on nightmare difficulty new game plus, and you are saying that I am screwed ? Now I am really sad and pissed. Great move. Thanks :(

topeira1980
05-15-2018, 05:01 PM
I just enable it because it was a new feature and havent even used it, finished the game, got all gear I wanted, and wanted to play on nightmare difficulty new game plus, and you are saying that I am screwed ? Now I am really sad and pissed. Great move. Thanks :(

I noticed this pretty quickly when i enabled this feature and assumed its intentional for , perhaps, reasons to not allow players to easily get what should be hardly earned (like money to purchase heka chests. they dont want players to easily gain gear that they might otherwise buy with real money, i think.

anyways, its a big shame this is not conveyed more clearly when you enable the ACP so ppl will know that if they play with the ACP they wont be able to play with NG+ on that save

topeira1980
05-15-2018, 06:18 PM

I noticed this pretty quickly when i enabled this feature and assumed its intentional for , perhaps, reasons to not allow players to easily get what should be hardly earned (like money to purchase heka chests. they dont want players to easily gain gear that they might otherwise buy with real money, i think.

anyways, its a big shame this is not conveyed more clearly when you enable the ACP so ppl will know that if they play with the ACP they wont be able to play with NG+ on that save