PDA

View Full Version : So I found a minor Bug.

Jackazillalope
04-27-2018, 07:53 PM
I think others have had the same issue but it is a bug that I have figured out how to replicate.

Basically, if an opponent hits you with a stunning move and then gets disconnected from the game before the stunned effect wears off, then the stun effect remains.

The only way to remove the effect, is to leave the game you are in or to get stunned again.

The stunned effect will also persists through death, executions, and as far as I can tell basically any normal attack outside of stunning attacks.

The easiest way to replicated this is in training mode since you can force the enemy to switch out mid attack. Just get headbutted or smacked into a wall or anything else and you just pause and switch the bot for something else and you are forever stunned unless you get stunned again.

I don't know if anybody has posted this here before and I doubt it will be a major issue for most people, especially in the multiplayer, but I could see it really being annoying for some.

Also this was only tested on PC.

UbiJurassic
04-27-2018, 10:01 PM
Thanks for letting us know, Jackazillalope! I'll let the team know about the issue. Just so we have an idea for how common this issue is for players, has anyone else here in the forums run across this issue?

Sneakly20
04-27-2018, 10:06 PM
Thanks for letting us know, Jackazillalope! I'll let the team know about the issue. Just so we have an idea for how common this issue is for players, has anyone else here in the forums run across this issue?

I have as well. Just not recently. I made a thread about it a long time ago. Problem is that for me, a disconnect is required first so it was hard for me to replicate at the time. But anyway add plus one to the list.

BIRDHUNTER77
04-27-2018, 10:12 PM
I have as well but not recently

HazelrahFirefly
04-27-2018, 10:33 PM
Hmmm, unfortunately that can't be the only reason. I did an all AI dominion and a PK bot had the stun effect going the entire match.